chapter 13

Emily's pov

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off , I switch the alarm off turning over to face Alison. I fall back to sleep but ,we are both awakened  by Hanna, jumping on our bed to wake up. I sit up not looking very impressed at her for waking us up.

"Hanna stop it I'm not a morning person at all "

"We have to get up for school we are going to be late "

"Meet us downstairs then Hanna we need to get ready"

"Are you both naked under there ?" Hanna asks

"No we are not Hanna now go please" I say impatiently

Me and Alison start getting ready for school. I put my swimming stuff on under my clothes ,I look at Alison getting ready ,she looks at me I turn away facing the Bed, putting my clothes into a bag.

"Em are you sure your ready to swim again yet?? you've just had a operation"

"Yeah I will be okay I need to swim it's what I love doing Ali "

"I know Em I'm just making sure your ready I wouldn't want you getting hurt that's all"

"Honestly I think I'm ready to swim "

"Come on girls are we going we are going to be late ""
Spencer shouts from the bottom of the stairs

We get into Spencers car heading to school, with Hanna in the front and me and Ali in the back. We are talking about tonight as it's Friday  , we think we may go on a road trip if, Spencer is up for driving . We get to school saying goodbye to Alison, i head into history sitting next to Aria.

"Hey are you okay Aria "??

"Not really me and Ezra keep arguing about silly stuff it's so annoying "

'You guys love each other your sort it out Aria "

As I'm studying in class, my phone vibrates ,I look and see a text from Hanna.

Why was Ali in your bed last night ? did you both have sex?? I mean if you did that's awesome just curious

Haha no way 😉 Alison is straight remember Hanna

So if she wasn't  straight  you wouldn't want to get with her ?

I don't text back to that,I put my phone in away  and start writing. 

        Alison's pov

I was awake way before Emily, i wanted to wake her up and kiss her but i can't ,I want to make sure I defiantly like her which I think I do, why does everything have to be so confusing all the time. I sit down and Noel comes up to me sitting down beside me.

"What do you want Noel?? looking at him bluntly

"Nothing just wanted to come in here and check the girls out "

"Eww Noel your gross you better go your get me in trouble "

"What are you doing tonight Ali ? "

"I'm busy with the girls sorry "

"Party at mine tonight if you wanted to come ??"

"I think I'll pass but maybe another time Noel "