Ch 15- Lay Down

Nothing has changed

Time stopped and we began to act in the very same way we did that night. The one that has been replaying in my head ever since I read her note the following morning. 

As soon as we arrived at the apartment it was like I got that same Camila back. I was greeted with a pair of soft lips that made my head spin and for a second I wondered how many kisses it would take for that feeling to go away. 

When I asked what that was about she shrugged and told me that time was still, knowing that I would take that as sufficient enough answer.

We ate dinner in a fit of giggles and kisses and intimate touches.

Not sexual, just intimate.

She complimented me on my cooking, even though it had to be reheated, and I promised her a freshly cooked meal another day. She tenses up at this suggestion since she's not sure there would be another day where we got to do this and this was something I was aware of.

But time was still and I didn't have to deal with reality at the moment.

"Who is it?" I asked when I heard my phone buzz as I was loading the dishwasher after dinner. 

Camila grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. She didn't answer right away but she turned it in my direction with a smile on her face.

"Can we?" She asked hopefully

I chuckled and shook my head "I mean" I shrugged "If you want to"

I fished the dishes and took my phone one more time

In case you and Camila wanna relax there is a blunt under our bed- Dinah

Before I knew it we were sitting atop Dinah and Normani's bed with Camila giggling about how bad she is at this

"Brownies are easier" she complained, with a giggle following right afterward. The last thing I imagined we'd be doing tonight is this but it seems she was fond of her brownie experience and who am I to stop her? 

"They're also stronger" I chuckled, "I don't know how you managed since you almost ate the whole thing" 

Camila simply shrugged with a proud smirk on her lips as she took another attempt at taking a hit. I smiled because every time she tried the smoke would come out in a white cloudy puff.

"You're not inhaling," I say "It won't work like that"

Her shoulders slumped down before she suggested "Teach me"

Though I normally would, I already tried to "teach" her enough times and I feel like I've had enough. Yet Camila still hasn't been able to get one proper hit.

With her hand extended my way I grab the blunt from the end of it and smile. It suddenly comes to my attention that we probably should have done this outside in the balcony. Immediately, my brain begins calculating how much time I'd have to spend with the windows open, not to mention the amount of air fresheners I would need to purchase to rid the apartment of the smell before Normani and Dinah come back home. 

But before I am able to voice my concern I turn and see a pouty Camila in front of me and my attention shifts to the brown eyed girls lips. 

I lean forward and press them against mine softly before speaking up

"I have an idea," I say "Lay down"

I quickly put my hair up as Camila obeys without question, her head resting on the edge of the bed as I slowly hover over her.