I put my outift on I know t might get really hot so I got a tank under the crop sweater. I'm wearing my 7's and I put my bracelet that almost all of my cousins/brother have I only wear it sometimes tho. I fixed my hair leaving it down and wavy.

Nessa knocked on the door after doing my hygiene routine I walked out. I grabbed my phone and walked into angels room. Wake up lazy ass it's our first day and you need to be there to help me I said slapping his arm. Shit ok ok I'm getting up he said. I walked out and downstairs. I poured some cereal into three bowls and milk. I started eating while checking my sc. I then scrolled through Instagram. I was looking through the ball is life videos they had and seen one that caught my eye.

"LaMelo Ball Freshman Clip"

Funny how I didn't even notice but when I met him he seemed really nice and down to earth I thought to myself. I put my phone down and put my bowl in the sink. Angel walked down and started to eat. Nessa is gonna drive us angel said. Ok I said while getting my bag. Nessa walked down and took the cereal in the car with her. I got shotgun angel called I ran to the door. Nope I said while opening the door. Fine because I'm a good cousin he said while getting in the back.

Nessa blasted her playlist of songs.

Fake love -drake

"Fake people showing fake love to me, straight up to my face, straight up to face, I been some so long it look like up to me, they look up to me. ......."

We pulled into the parking lot and nessa parked. Ok guys love you's and meet after here ok she said. Ok love you too bye we said walking our different direction. Ok so first you need your schedule that's in the office so lets go Angel said leading the way towards the office. We got there hi you must be y/n the lady at the desk said. Yes ma'm I said. Here you go and angel you have yours she said. Yes thank you he said walking out. Ok so locker 82 that's over here he said walking towards a hallway full of people. I stayed cool and followed. Ok right here he said stoping at my locker. Mine is 100 so it's a little farther down there he said pointing to the right. Ok I said while putting some books in there and etc. yo angel wassup I heard a voice say it sounded kinda familiar. Hey Melo Angel said. Melo oh yea I said while still taking my books that I needed out while reading my schedule list. This is my lil cuz Angel said. I looked up. Yea I met her before  Melo said. You have angel said with a look. Yea she was ballin on the park courts and me gelo and kyrie were there with a few other guys he said. Ah ok so yea see you later Angel said walking back closer to me. I have to go but just follow the room numbers and if you need to ask someone he said. Ok bye I said he hugged me bye he walked off. Melo was a few lockers to my left getting his books. Aye y/n you know where the rooms are he asked. Not really I smiled a little. I grin smeared across his face he is so cute. Ok lets see what ya got he said while reaching his hand out for my paper. Ok so first we got the same history studies then you got art ... etc. we stated walking to history studies. So how you like it so far Melo asked me. It's a  pretty big school but seems ok I say with a little sigh. You'll get use to it he said while opening the door for me. I walked in and the teacher said ah y/n? Yes I said. Nice to meet you I'm mr.kendly you can sit in the back he said to me. I walked to the back and sat in the desk. Melo sat to my right and some girl on my left. So he's a pretty chill teacher Melo said. Ok class enough talking open your books to page 125 .......

It was art class and I walked in. Hi you can sit next to Jocelyn the teacher said. Jocelyn raised her hand. Hey newby how you doing she asked. Pretty good you I asked. Ok just regular so what you into she asked as I sat down. Umm basketball mostly I said. Same girl we gonna get along well she said. I smiled I actually made a new friend. We talked more and she is super chill and funny. We got a lot in common reminding me of my old bestfriend.
>>>>>>>>

It was lunch and I was looking for Jocelyn. I heard my name called and turned around it was Jocelyn. Hey girl over here she said walking to a table by the window with three seat at it. Any boys catch your eye she asked. Umm not really but some talked to me I said. Oh who she asked. Ugh Melo and them I said. You fr girl you and Melo she said. No we just said hi and walked to class ain't nothin serious like thy I said while we both laughed. I mean he is pretty cute and you met gelo damn she said. Yea you know angel I asked. Yea he's cool she said. He's my cousin I said. Oh ok explains the last name part she said. We finished eating and we traded numbers

"Jocelyn😂💜😾" is what she put her name I put mine as "y/n👑😈💜": ok bye girl see ya later she said as we parted our way to different classes after lunch. I had gym next then free period. I walked to the locker room with my bag and seen Jocelyn. Thank god i don't know no one else I said with a nervous laugh. Ok well this is Jackie she is cool she my lil boo she laughed hi she said. Hey. We walked out and into the big gym. I seen angel kyrie and Melo all talking. Angel and them started walking towards me. Hey lil cuz how you holdin up he asked. Pretty good I got me some friends I said while we both laughed. Jocelyn and Jackie I said while calling them over. They said wassup and stuff. The coach said ok ok lets get into teams guys were doing ... basketball he said.

Ok I'm gonna be reading off names for 4 groups coach Martin said.

"Group one :
Casey
Alyssa
Darius
Ben
Jocelyn
And "please be me I said in my head"
Jack

"Group two :
Y/n "ah great"
Angel
Jenny
Jackie
Melo
And kyrie

Group three .... etc

Ok so you need three basketballs and start with passes. Pair up Girl boy he said. Jackie walked by Angel and Melo came by me. Partners he asked. Yea sure I said back.

Start with chest passes kiss coach yelled. We started passing the Ball it was just to easy. Ok now farther Coach said. We took a few steps back still doing good it was easy. Ok now new drill he yelled. You got a good arm Melo said. Thanks you to. Now dribbling he called. Melo started dribbling doing some fancy shit. Ok your turn he said while throwing he ball to me. I laughed how did you do that I asked. Just gotta work try he insisted. I tried and I got it. Between the legs twice then behind the back crossover. Your a fast learner be said. Yea guess it's just easy. Ok you guys can work on your shots for a little while I go to the office coach said. Me and Melo went to the three point line he shot and it went in. My turn I called while getting the ball.

Ha shot he called out but it just swished. Don't hate I said while patting his chest. We both laughed. Ok ok I see you he said. He did a reverse lay up. I smiled I dribbled the ball down and drove in and did my revers lay up.
Ok shorty got skills you gonna try out for girls varsity he asked. Umm I don't know I said. You should he replied with a huge smile.

One on one he asked. I got all first he yelled ok fine I said starting to play defense. I tried stealing the ball but he drove in and missed his shot. I got the rebound walking back to the three point line. I dribbled trying to get him out I my way and then he said. You tryna cross me ma well you can't. I did cuz people u underestimate women. He sat there on the floor. Damn ma I'm sorry he said while I helped him up. It's fine but guess your wrong I told him with a smile. Damn Melo you just got crossed by a girl. And what a girl I called back. Nothing but you just got crossed the kids yelled all getting over dramatic.

We laughed about it and left it at that.

Hey comment like share with friends thanks ❤️