6

*beep beep beep

My alarm went off at 6:30. Ughhh I got out of bed walking to the bathroom. Washing up and brushing my teeth.

I put some high waisted shorts and a stripe crop tee on with my shirt and banned 1's. I left my hair down and wavy. Nessa got up and I got my phone scrolling through Instagram and then going on sc.
Angel was still sleeping my poor cuzin I woulda beat K's ass too man messin with my brother for. Nessa asked if i was ready. Ya lets go I said while we walked out the house and to her car. We got in. So you going to the game se asked. Umm i don't know yet probably I'm lowkey waiting for someone to ask me to go see them play but I don't think he is. Ouuuh is it Melo she asked with a chuckle. I laughed uhh yea I said. Of course just wait girl he'll ask you how could he resist she said. We started singing to the song that was playing.

"She looked me right in the eyes and said baby I am not afraid to die, push me to the edge all my friends are dead ......"

Nessa parked and we got out. See you later cuz she said while we walked in different directions. I seen my bae jocey hey girl I said while hugging her. Hey so I heard Melo was looking for you. For real when I asked. Right now she said with a smile. I laughed hmmm ok I said while I got my books from my locker. 1st period I walked into class and to my seat in the back next to jocey but Melo wasn't there. He walked in late this boi anyways. After 1st period the bell rang and we walked out of the class room and I heard Melo say aye yo y/n I turned yea hey wassup I said while walking next to him. Follow me a second I gotta go somewhere he said while walking to the west side of the building by the gyms and library. So what's up boo I asked as I looked into his beautiful chocolate eyes. So umm i was gonna ask like since well the game is today and we have two uniforms the players let umm their girlfriends wear their other jersey he told me. I blushed. So would you want to wear mine he asked with a shy smile. G-gi-girlfriends I asked. Yea he said. Ok yea I said. For real ok he replied. Yea we both smiled. Well I'll give it to you after gym he hugged me and I hugged him back. You know your super skinny I said while his arm wrapped around my waist and I had my arm around him too. He laughed well I guess but I needa work out more he said to me. Uh yea I said while lifting his arm up a little and he flexed. Ok ok calm down don't hurt yourself I said while we laughed.

He walked me to second period and we said goodbye and he walked to his next class which was math. I walked in with a smile plastered on my face. Ouuuuh he asked you didn't he Jackie asked. Yes girl I said while getting excited. Awe jocey said what you say what he say. He said that the players let their girlfriends wear their second jersey and he asked if I wanted to wear it. Awe so fuckin cute jocey said. Dude you guys are so cute Jackie told me. I laughed yea but he didn't really ask me to be his girlfriend guys I'm going as like a really good friend I said as we smiled at each other. Mmmhmm jocey said. Oh shut up es up with kyrie I asked. Well nigga don't ask me out yet but he don't kno what he missing she replied.

**** after gym

I walked out of the locker rooms and towards Melo standing their with Kyrie and Gelo. Hey they both told me while me and Gelo did our little hand shake and me and kyrie did our hand shake. Melo looked at me. What's wrong I asked. We don't have a handshake he said. I laughed awe your jealous I said while walking closer towards him. He pouted I rolled my eyes don't be a big baby I said while hugging him. He smiled so where is that jersey I asked. Right here you go princess he said while handing me his number one jersey with his last name "Ball" on the back, and Chino Hills Huskies on the front side.

Awe you gave y/n your jersey how cute Gelo said. Shut up Gelo Melo told him. Aye kyrie you should ask jocey- Jocelyn to wear your jersey I suggested. He's too scared Melo said. No I'm not kyrie said. Then go ask her you already like her Melo exposed him💀. Ok you Ashlie's I'll go he said while walking over by Jocey. So you can sit next to Zo and my parents I can tell them to save you a seat in the front he told me. Yea sounds good I said with a smile. He smiled back. The bell rang and we walked to our classes.

*after school. I texted nessa and told her -hey I'm going to the game 😛😂 I'll text you later!

She replied with -ok love you sis and be good 😂😘.

I put Melos jersey over my t shirt and it looked pretty cute on me💀. Like honestly but anyways I walked towards the gym to see jocey sitting there. Hey girl ya ready for the game she asked. Yea can't wait to see them play I said. She put kyries jersey on and we took a picture together. I seen Melo and he said hey I gotta go rn but go sit by Zo and my parents he said. I walked towards them while Zo stood up and gave me a hug. Hey I said. Hi these are my parents he said. Hi nice to meet you in y/n. Hi they said while hugging me. Yea this is Melos "friend" * cough girlfriend Zo said. I laughed. We sat down front row and then you heard the announcer. We have number 1 LaMelo Ball from Chino hillllll-ssss he said. Melo ran out the locker room and through the Pom poms and onto the court. He passed us and I smiled and he sent a wink towards me. I cheered for him and then on the east side where the other teams fans sat they were booing. My poor Melo he shouldn't have to deal with that haters are just your biggest fans.

Number 3 LiAngelo Ball-lllllll.

Etc......

The tip off started and we had possession of the ball. They passed it to Melo and he went for a jumper.

*they won the game ending at 98-79...

Of course foot hill high school was mad cause they lost there great place spot since we are getting first now. I waited by the bleachers for Melo to come out. He was taking forever. 10 minutes..... then 15..... and then 30..... I walked towards Zo which was standing by the locker room and I asked him have you seen Melo. Yea he went by the south gym he said. I started walking over there and opened the gym doors. I seen a Melo sitting on the bleachers with his hands over his head. I sat next to him. You did good tonight I told him while getting close to him.

Why he asked me. Why what I asked. Why do people hate on me so much he asked. Because your so good Melo i know you think I'm just saying that it look your just starting off and just a sophomore wait till you are a junior then a senior. Just remember haters will always be your biggest fans and no matter what you can always talk to me because I'll always be there I said while hugging him. He hugged me back then standing up and holding my hand. He led us off the bleachers and to the floor. Thank you I needed that y/n he said. Of course never put yourself down because I'm always gonna be here no matter what to help put you back up I said. He put his arm around my waist slowly moving closer and then I brushed my lips against hi but then turned my head. I'm sorry he said. No no your fine I said it's just that- that umm... I'm sorry I don't mean anything bad he said while backing up. No it's fine it's kinda childish but I never kissed before I said while blushing. He smiled. Him leaning in closer again and finally connecting our lips together was amazing.

His lips were so soft and omg..... we both smiled into the kiss. You sure you never kissed before he asked. Yea I'm for real I told him. Well god damn you good at it he said while among us both laugh. He wrapped his arm around me and we walked out of the gym doors and to the front....

Vote and comment loves ❤️❤️❤️