4

We walked to class together.

After class >>>>

So when's that big game I asked. It's next week actually that's what I wanted to talk about later at my house he said with a smile. Ok I nodded. Bye I waved as we walked our separate ways and he waved good bye. So far nemaya hasn't been bothering me up front but she all bout spreading rumors saying i "fucked" K and Kyrie and all Melos friends but honestly we just all cool..

I walked into art sitting next to my bestie. So girl guess what I said to her. What she asked looking at me seeing if she could figure it out. Wait wait I think I got it Melo wants to hang out she said. I laughed h-how did you know that I said while we both laughed like idiots. I got a gift she said. Hmm. So what y'all gonna do some Netflix and chill she laughed. Eww no he wants me to help him with basketball I said. Basketball she had a questioning look on her face. Yea I know right like Melo LaMelo Ball asking for my help with basketball. So y'all finna walk over there all cute and googly eyes over eachotha she asked. No gelo is gonna drive us I said. Ohh gelo migh-t-yyyy fine she laughed. Girl he got a girl we laughed. Aye but I can get my hands on kyrie she said with a smirk. Ok boo you do you I said. We had our regular conversation like always talking about some stupid random shit.

After our classes and finally at lunch. Kyrie an Melo walked up to me and Jocelyn. Hey girls you wanna come chill at our table Melo asked. Kyrie smiled at Jocelyn. Sure she said. Melo looked at me. Yea I replied. We walked over to their table and a bunch of guys around us. Aye yo guys this is y/n Melo said. This is Jocelyn Kyrie said. Wassup ma- wassup girl - hey- hi- is what we heard come from them. Ok that's Ben, that burnt toast is rico Kyrie said. I'm the fine one Daniel. I'm Kevin the yung thug he said me and joc laughed. I'm Devo. Tony, ya already know me LiAngelo but y'all can call me gelo.

Something was weird I don't see angel at lunch he usually sits with I think Devo, tony, and gelo I was kinda worried but brushed it off. So I hear young bull tryn--- so kev how you and Cassie Melo asked cutting him off. He death stared him but honestly Melo and me I don't know he just I-I-I just can't explain we just have a good friendship and i don't wanna risk that. Soooo what y'all girls like or do or whatever Devo asked. We both play basketball I said. Hmm y'all good he asked. I looked at Melo and kyrie because they knew how good we were. Yea they real good they both said. Ha can't cross me up tho Kevin said. Melo looked at him ah yea she can he told him. Lemme see she probably already took them ankles he said to Melo. Shut up yung thug Melo said mocking him. We started eating and had our conversations taking random ass snapchats with eachother and on Instagram too.

I threw my stuff away and the bell rang. I was kinda worried angel never came back. Then Melo walked up to me. What's wrong he asked sincerely. Have you seen angel I asked. No why what happened he asked. He usually comes by me after lunch and I haven't seen him at all I said. Cmon lets go look. Gelo followed us. We went to the office. Hello I think you kids should be getting to your class the lady at the office said. Umm excuse me but do you know where Angel Rodriguez is? I asked. Yes he is in the principles office she told me. I looked at Melo then gelo. Angel walked out with some bruises on his face. I walked up to him what happens I asked looking at his face. Fucking k he said while we walked out the office. K did this gelo asked. Yea man Melo got mad to. We gotta get him back why did he hit you Melo asked. Because I told him he can't talk to y/n and he got all butt hurt and started talking about I can't tell him what to do and that nigga was irritating already Abel explained. Listen that nigga comes near you you walk away don't mess with that fool Angel said. And Melo you better watch her when you guys are in classes together he said. And he'll angek added. Why your not gonna be here I asked. I'm suspended for 2 weeks he said. He walked out of shook head in home. We all went back to our classes. I was really upset because my cousin got hurt for me Melo seen it in me to. When we were walking to our last class he came closer to me and wrapped his lanky arm around my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his tall and thin figure. He's gonna be fine k is a lil bitch who won't do anything again he told me. We walked into class going to our seats in the back corner.

The last bell rang and students flooded out of the school. We walked to our lockers Jocelyn already ready to say bye to me. Ok text me and we finna hang tomorrow morning she said while we hugged goodbye. Aye Melo keep ya hands to yourself she yelled to him. I blushed in embarrassment and he chuckled. He'll try no promises Devin said while walking out the door. I got my bag and me and Melo walked outside. We seen gelo's nice white car parked and him sitting inside waiting for us. I sat in the back and noticed that Melo sat in the back with me instead of in the front. He sat in the middle seat too. We put some music on dancing and signing. It was fun him recording me on snapchat then I smacked his phone because he was recording and he posted it putting "she got anger problems 😂💕".
We took a picture together both of us cheesin hard asf "he's mean 😭🙄💕" .

We pulled up to a big beautiful house. Thanks for the ride I said while we got out. No problem gelo said. Gelo walked in first then me and Melo. Zo gelo called out. Wassup lil bros another tall guy said while walking from the kitchen. And who's this pretty girl he asked. I smiled. This is y/n Melo introduced me. Your girlfriend?.... he asked. No we're just good friends Melo said while giving him one of those submit death stares ya know 😂. I blushed. Ah ok "good friends" he mocked. Mom and dad aren't here right now they went to Arizona for aunt lani. Ok well me and y/n finna ball up in the back Melo said while leading me to the backyard. Damn you got a nice house I said when we got outside. Thanks he said. Where's the bathroom so I can change I asked Melo. Upstairs first door on the left. Ok thanks boo I said while walking back inside and up the stairs. I took my shirt off changing into a basketball tee and took my leggings off and put my Nike basketball shorts. I put my clothes in my hand and walked back downstairs and inside. I sat down on the floor putting my old Jordan 7's that I've had for a while because I sometimes play in them. Ya ready ma Melo asked while I stood up. Yea lets go I said while we smiled. So your three technique Melo asked. Ok so I just always stay a little behind the line because I don't want ref to call no 3 so I just kinda have my feet not straight towards the basket but not like side ways I said while showing him. And then I just bend my knees and position my arms like this I said while showing him and I jump and flick my arm I said while throwing the basketball and making that great swish sound. He tried and shit but it bounced off the side of the rim. Wait put your arms lie this I said while positioning his arms and his elbow. Ok now I said. He shot and swish. Ok lets go he said shooting more threes and making most of them he probably missed like two the most. Thanks he said while hugging me. I laughed eww your sweaty I said he backed up sorry he laughed. I'm just playing it's fine I said while hugging him. Now to make them ankles stronger I said while dribbling the ball between my legs......

After a long two hours of playing and practicing I was tired. We walked into the kitchen getting water. I see you young bulls did good today Zo said to us. I bet y/n can take your ankles he said to Melo. She already did gelo said to him. Damn Melo and she teaching you how to shot this girl got skills I smiled while they talked about me. Ok so you want something to eat Melo asked me. Lets get pizza gelo said. Was I asking you dumb ass Melo said. I laughed it's fine who don't like pizza I said. We laughed ok we could chill upstairs if you want .. until the pizza comes Melo suggested. Sure I said while we walked upstairs. I walked into his room. It was nice and a average room a 15 year old boy would have. Basketball posters on the walls a little basketball hoop on his closet door. Boxes of shoes and a huge bed and tv. We were on our phones for a little until I heared Melo dying I laughter. What I asked while getting up. He kept laughing. Melo I asked again. He showed me his phone. It was a video of d Rose getting crossed up. Oh shut up that's how you looked when I crossed you up I said while laughing. He stopped. Oh really huh he said with a smirk. Yup I told him. So I'm getting from this your a d Rose fan he asked. Yup until he got traded to the Knicks nah I'm playing I will go for him he just needa stop getting hurt I said. Yea he does Melo said. The door bell rang race you down I said while running down the stairs. Melo ran in front of me and got to the door first. Ha to late princess he said while opening the door. The pizza guy walked in and we paid him a put the pizza on the table. Zo Gelo Melo called out. We start eating and they walked back in to the kitchen grabbing some pizza. It was already 7:00. I got a text from my tia. "Hey sweetie you  gotta come home now". Hey Melo I gotta go I said while getting up front the table after finishing my pizza. Yea me and Gelo will drop you off he said while getting up to. Bye Zo I said while waving to him. Bye ankle breaker he called. We got in the car Melo in the back with me again he is just too sweet. We pulled up to my house and Melo got out with me. Bye Gelo I said before getting out. By y/n see you later. Aye today was fun we gotta ball up again soon ok Melo asked. Yea you got my number I said. He hugged me bye he said while he walked to the car. Bye I waved back. I unlocked the door and walked in......

Hey like and comment loves 💜 share with friends ❤️