17

I sighed "did you touch her" I asked. "No I swear I was telling her to get off and so was Ron" he answered looking directly in my eyes.

"I believe you ok but if you do something stupid I ain't playing with you imma drop your ass and I'm not a bitch that you can play with but you already know that" I told him. He hugged me "I take that as an I accept your apology" he smiled. "Yes with yo head ahh self" I hugged him back.

Next day***
I walked upstairs and to Gelo's room. "Hey big brutha" I said while still looking at my phone. "Wassup baby sis" he asked. "Where's Melo at" I asked. "Oh he still getting ready for that game against Compton magic" he told me. "Thanks" I said while walking out and to Melos room.
He got out Of the bathroom and put his shirt on. "Oh right when I walk in you finna change into a shirt" I laughed. He smirked.... "you ready to go" he asked while getting his basketball bag.

@ the game ***
Big ballers where up by three.

Melo got pushed on the floor but got up after his team mate Jayden pushed Jordan the kid who made LaMelo fall...
After the game they won by five

"Baby you good" I asked while standing next to him. "Yea baby im fine" he said.
Jordan and two other guys came up to me and Melo. "Good game bro" a tall lightskin guy with curly hair" said. "Yea catch with y'all later" Melo said turning and walking away with me.

He rolled his eyes. "What" I asked. "They just came by me and told me that so they can get closer to you" Melo said. "Really" I asked. "Yes did you see the way that tall dude was looking at you 'good game' my ass ma nigga he was looking at my girl"... "ugh your so cute when your jealous or mad" I said while looking up at him.
"Y/n" I heard my name called. I turned and seen skyy.
"Oh hey wassup" I said to him. "Who's this" Melo asked while looking at skyy. "Melo this is skyy my friend skyy this is Melo my boyfriend I told you about" I introduced them to eachother. "So how do you know my girlfriend?" Melo asked him. "Oh we were on the same flight and talked for a Lil but I got mad respect for the both of you's" he answered. "Thanks bro" Melo shook up with him. "It was nice seeing you's maybe we can hang sometime but I gotta go my games gonna start" skyy said bye to us.

"So he ain't that bad?" I asked Melo. "Nah he cool I respect him he ain't messing with you" Melo answered. We walked passed where skyy was playing and he was good he got the ball and made the three. "Whoooo"said Me and Melo cheered.

Gelo called us saying "cmon youngins we got that six flags thing today" he said.
"That's right six flags with my baby" Melo sang. I laughed "we finna have fun" I sang along.

***
We had changed and now on our way to six flags with Zo, Gelo, dmo, izzy, Denise, kai-an some other friends- (I think that's her name and her and Melo ain't dating ¿ but idk anyways 😂😂😂)

At the end when we were all leaving we took a picture all of us. We had a good time laughing and making memories .

It was me, Melo and dmo. Of course I had to be stuck in the middle I was playing with Melos curly hair.
"I wish I had curly hair" I said. "You do tho" Melo answered. "Yes but it's not that curly" I explained to him. "Oh well your still cute with or without curly hair" Melo said while now playing with my hair. We finally got back to the house and nessa picked me up. "Bye baby" I kissed Melo bye and said bye to the rest of the people who were there which was just Gelo, Zo, Denise, dmo and kai.

*** home

Ok so sorry I been dragging 🤕 keep commenting and voting thanks loves ❤️❤️❤️

And if you don't know who Lucas coly is please check out my two books I have about him and also check out ShyyBaby730 she also has a new one coming out😘💕