5

I walked in and Angel was laying on the couch with ice on his face. Hey cuzzo I said while sitting by his feet.

Where you been he asked. Helping Melo with his shots u said. Hmm ok well mom went to the store with nessa and dad is still at work angek told me. Ok how you feelin I asked. Fine he replied. Want ice cream I asked. Yea please he said. I got up and got ice cream. You do know I'm the best cousin right I told him. Yea ok ok he said while I took the ice cream out and put some in a bowl. I grabbed a spoon and gave him some. I'll be upstairs taking a shower o told angel while walking upstairs.

I got a text from "jocey😈😛💕" - hey girl you leave Melo house yet?

-yea I just got home wyd

Joc-ohh girl what y'all do and nothin much.

-just ball 💀🙄 why

Joc- I thought young bull liked you

-nah I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship and angels friendship with him either🤕

Joc-ok so we still down f the mall tmrw mornin?

-yea boo

Joc-ok gtg see ya tmrw ✌️😘

******

I plugged my phone in the charger and jumped in the shower. >>

After I got out the shower and changed i watched Netflix on my laptop for a little then nessa came home and we went to sleep.

>the morning

Nessa woke me up saying that she had to go to work . So why are you waking me up ass I asked. Because I want to say bye to you little witch we said joking around. Ok bye love you be safe I called while she walked downstairs. Love you too she replied. I got up and went to the bathroom washed my face and red my teeth. Looking for what to wear I put some shorts on and a "pink" shirt on.

Text from "jocey😛😈💯"- hey girl gonna be there in 15.

-ok getting ready just come in when your here.

I put my hair in a pony tail and looked for some shoes. I just put my 3's on for today. Call from "Jocey😛😈💯"

-hey boo I'm outiside bouta go in rn

Me- ok in my room.

I heard footsteps then my door open. Hey you ready girl she asked me while I grabbed my phone. Yes lets go I said while we walked out and I closed my door. Alex is gonna drop us off she told me. Ok I said while we walked to the door. By tia by Angel I'll text you's later. Ok sweetie both of you's be safe my tia told us. Ok we both told her while we walked out the front door. We got in the car me sitting in the middle back. Hey Alex I said while I hoped intheback seat. Hey y/n. So what song he asked us?.
Ouuuuh put some lil boat on jocey yelled. The fuck you yelling fr Alex asked while he started to drive. Shut up she plugged the aux cord to her phone and started playing some music. We finally got to the mall. Ok text me when you want me to pick you up. Bye be safe he called out the window. Ok bye we both replied while walking to the doors of the mall. Ok so what store first I asked. Oh les go to pink jocey said. Ok .

We walked inside looking at the clothes and I found this cute shirt that was like a open cross on the front with some new leggings. After we bought some stuff from pink we walked into foot locker. I was looking for some new shoes and I heard someone call my name. Aye y/n wassup came from a familiar voice. I turned around. Hey Melo I said while he walked closer to me. Hey Jocelyn Melo said. Hi she replied. So what shoes you gonna buy he asked. I don't know yet I want some 12's I told him. What about you I asked. Actually I was looking at these he said while picking up some black red and white 12's. Aye ok I think I'm finna copy you and cop them I said. Always getting your style from me he said. I laughed uh sure pretty boi. Ah thanks he replied. I laughed by that time jocey was talking to gelo and about the new kyries that came out.

Me and Melo walked to the register. Is that all sir the lady asked. No I'm gonna pay for her too Melo said while taking the shoe box out of my hands. Melo no stop I said. He handed the lady the money. I owe you you did so much for me this is like another thank you he said to me. You don't have to buy me stuff to thank me I said while looking at him. Fine ok only this time he said. Ok I smiled. He carried my bag. Thanks I said while giving him a hug. No problem I'll catch up with you's later he said while we walked over to forever 21. Ohh girl you seen the way Melo was looking at you and ya cute self jocey said. I started laughing. He hasn't even asked me out girl I'm pretty sure he got enough girls falling over him I'm not gonna be added to that I told her. Ok she said.

*** after the mall.

Jocey decided to sleep over so we stood up basically all night doing stupid shit watching movies doing each others makeup with the new stuff she bought and etc......

Ehh it's ok gonna try and post the next chapter either later today or tomorrow. Vote and comment on loves thanks ❤️❤️❤️🤘😛