33

I walked behind him "what shit" I asked.

"That Snapchat number shit" he said. "Melo it's my Snapchat literally all I post is you and me together and you trust me to know ion be texting no other niggas" I said getting a little sassy n annoyed. "But you stay tripping when a girl come up to me" he replied. I have him that look like y'all know what I'm talking about that 'really nigga I'm done' type look. "Melo are you serious it's different girls they don't always respect relationships ok n I mean you know I don't mind you having friends that are girls on Snapchat but if you be texting em that's a problem" I explained to him. "And niggas ain't the same deadass nigga was all over you" melo said. I walked over to Gelo, "Wassup baby y/n?" He asked. "Melo be overreacting sometimes and we got in a fight" I explained to him what happened. "Both of y'all needa make up that's no reason to fight you's Love eachother ain't no nigga or hoe gon get in between y'all two" he said. I shook my head he just so stubborn. The car ride back we were with Gelo and Zo, I was sitting on the right side In the back and melo next to me. "Listen I'm just saying dude was all up on you" "melo stop i get your jealous and you don't like when other guys talk to me I get it I feel the same we when girls go up to you even your fans sometimes Alright I trust you won't do nun stupid tho and you could see and hear I was telling the nigga to stop because i didn't want you to get in the convo and then we all have a problem I could deal with it you know I'm not gonna be texting that nigga or nun he just played himself only thing he gon be seeing is the two of us acting all goofy n shit on my story" I said. Then turned towards the window.

It was quiet i know he didn't say nun because he was letting that sink in he swears tryna get mad at me for some dumb shit..he didn't say nun the whole car ride back. I was still mad because he didn't say nun and wanna act like he's always right so I stood to myself facing the window not looking at him I was on my phone. I was texting angel because he had forgot where he put his shoes or some shit. "You kids go get dressed nice ma wants to go out and celebrate the win" Gelo said to us. I nodded my head "Alright" melo said. We pulled up in the driveway and we got out of the car. The guys walked inside "y/n" melo said. "Can we talk out here" he asked. I stood with him. "Listen I'm sorry ok I can't be mad at you it's not your fault you look like a fucking goddess and niggas can't resist. I just like you said get jealous and sometimes I feel that another nigga who's better then me is gonna steal you away from me and I can't let that happen y/n I love you" he said while looking down at me. "I love you to and no nigga is gonna steal me from you Alright" I showed him the ring he got me "see Remember this a promise that we always gonna love eachother Alright lamelo no nigga is gonna get between that ok". He hugged me "I can't ever be mad at you it just hurts me" he said. "I love you" I said while looking at him my hand caressing his face. "I love you too" he said while hugging me tighter.

"Ok go take a shower and get ready so we can celebrate your 40 point debut" I said while walking towards the door holding Melos hand.

We walked inside of course the guys ran away upstairs, to the couch, or the kitchen because they was being nosey listening to or conversation.
Me Gelo and Tina were talking while melo was in the shower. "You kids stop fighting.... you love. Each... eachother" Tina said and smiled. I smiled to "I know sometimes it's dumb stuff and I don't want to fight" "but it's bound to happen to ma" Gelo finished. "I know but.... be happy" she said. "Ok Tina" i smiled, Gelo smiled too.

Melo came down and we were ready to leave Gelo was diving with me melo and Zo In his bmw.

*dinner

We went out to eat at a new place that Lavar found and he booked us the whole back section of the place for melo and the team. Melo was walking next to me as we went inside we passed a few girls who looked way to familiar. As we had passed then when we were even closer I seen it was Ashley Melos 'ex'. They dated for about a month and melo said that she was just not girlfriend material she would always wanna "hoe" around what he meant by that was that she would be out a lot going to parties and I mean I didn't know her personally like that but she did seem a little crazy is what I heard from Denise Izzy and k.

She looked at melo then me and smiled. I didn't really have an expression and melo didn't even look at her because he knew it would start stuff. Good thing the crew didn't know about it because ouuuuh that would have made thins so much worse. We payed no attention to it and just focused on that night celebrating their first win and being there with the team and family.

* alrighty guys side note here so I just realized that I should've put what really happened and why melo cut his hair so yea lemme just fit that lol piece in here

~"go.... get your haircut boy" Zo said while standing by the door. "I'm not cutting my hair" melo replied. "I'll give you $100" Zo said. "$500-600-700 last call" Lavar laughed. "Fine man why you doing this to me" melo said getting up annoyed. He sat down in the chair outside "how short you want it" the guy asked. Melo looked at me and sighed "like zo's" melo said. "Not like mine I'm looking clean" Gelo laughed while trying to act all cute. He shaved off his long curls then ave him the mirror so he could see. Melo looked "here" he said handing the mirror back. I laughed because seeing melo without his long curly hair was weird but he looked cute no matter what. "You gonna have a hairline now" Zo said making jokes. I was recording melo "y/n stop" he said getting mad. "Ok ok fine" i said while putting my phone away and walking up to him. After the guy was done he showed him again. He touched his hair then got up.
Melo got his $700 from Lavar. "It's alright melo you look cute" I said while looking at him. He shook his head "Imma take a shower" he said. Dip was following us inside and up to his room****

Alright done with this chapter hope you's liked it loves please share like comment follow all that sweet stuff ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️