26

"Alright girls today is the first day of tryouts, we will also have a second tryout tomorrow so let's get started" couch dub said to the 50 girls trying out.
Thank god Jocelyn was trying out with me because I need my bestie there with me ya know. We started out with a drill of basic lay ups, then jump shots, then dribbling skills. "Y/n" coach dub called. "Yes coach" I said while standing in front of her. "Why didn't I see you at tryouts last year?" She asked. "I just decided to get things in order then really focus on basketball this year" I told her. "Ok well I'm really glad that you came this year you are a very talented young woman" she smiled "thank you" I smiled. "now get back to those dribbles" she said. Two hours later tryout were over or at least until tomorrow's.
I called nessa "hey can you pick me and jocey up" I asked. "Yea I'm on my way rn" she said.
I grabbed my water bottle then my phone started ringing. Melo was FaceTiming me I answered "hey babe" I said looking at myself "oh I look like a sweaty mess" I laughed. "My baby look fine so how was tryouts?" He asked. "They were good coach dub really likes me and jocey" i told em. "Aye my boy" jocey said while standing behind me. "Wassup J you two put in that work I see" Melo smiled. "Babe isn't it like 1 am over there" I said looking at the time we had it was 5:45.
"Yea But I need to say goodnight to my queen" he said. "Alright babe well get your sleep and be ready for practice tomorrow" I told em. "Alright Gelo said hi" Melo said. "Tell em I said Wassup n that I'll call em tomorrow" I said. "Alright well I love you babygirl" Melo smiled. "Love you too Melo goodnight " I smiled back then hung up.

"Bogus asl" jocey said to me. "What" I questioned "hanging up on your mans like that" she laughed. "If I didn't he wouldn't have but he needs to sleep or he's gonna wake up late" I told her. "Awwwn y'all cute" she said. Nessa beeped "finally" me and jocey said at the same time. "Are we going by Tina's today?" Nessa asked me and jocey. "Yea But we wanna take a shower n stuff first" I told her. "Yea y'all stank" she laughed. We pulled up in our driveway and got out.

I walked inside seeing angel walking towards the door. "Where ya going" i asked. "With Eli and Kyrie to the courts" he said. "Ok text me later oh and you guys should stop by Tina's later we gonna go over there for a little bit" I told Angel. "Yea Alright I'll let the guys know" he said before walking out of the front door. I took a shower in the upstairs bathroom and jocey took one in the downstairs bathroom.

*after getting ready
We were finally ready to go by Tina's so I texted Jenna "hey we gonna go surprise Tina and stop by for a little while". Nessa thought it would be a good idea to bake something over there so we brought some stuff to bake cupcakes.
*we pulled up to the ball household. I ran up the pavement and to the front door ringing the doorbell. Jenna opened the door "hey girls come in" she greeted us with a smile. I seen Tina on the sofa "hey Tina" I smiled while walking towards her. "I missed my girls" she smiled. I smiled I swear she is the sweetest. I hugged her "how you been" I asked. "I'm ok" se said with a smile "but I miss. My goofy boys" she said. "Yea I miss em too" I sighed. Nessa and jocey hugged Tina too. Nessa smiled "so we brought stuff to make cupcakes" Nessa smiled. "Yay let's go get to baking" Jenna laughed. We all walked into the kitchen and started baking.

*incoming call from - Big bro Zo💛
I answered
Me - hey what's good big bro
Zo💛- hey baby sis you by my moms ? He asked.
Me - yea me n the girls stopped by we baking. I told em
Zo💛 - alright well I'll be there in 10 minutes.
Me - ok we'll be here bye*

I didn't tell Tina cuz I wanted her to be surprised when Zo comes. We started baking bringing out all the bowls we needed we started to mix everything. The doorbell rang and I ran and got it. I opened the door and seen Zo his talk figure in the doorway with two other figures in the back angel and Kyrie. They walked in and Zo gave me a big hug "aw man i miss my lil sis your gonna have to so by  to see me and Denise we need your help with some stuff" he smiled while still hugging me. "I missed you too and yea of course maybe Saturday" I said. "Yea that should work" he said. "There all in the kitchen" I said while walking over there. "I hear my baby's voice" Tina smiled. Zo n the guys walked over to her "hey ma I see your back to baking" he said while hugging her. "Yea" she laughed. "Hey boys" she smiled and hugged angel and Kyrie.

Soon the cupcakes were out of the oven and we decorated a few they didn't look to bad. We watched some tv and talked for a while. It was almost 10. "Well Tina it was really nice but we should be heading back home I have work in the morning and the girls have basketball tryouts" Nessa said while standing up. "Yea of course thank you" Tina said while getting up to. "Your going to do great" she said to me and jocey. We hugged her "thank you" we said. We said bye to Jenna and Zo walked us out. "I'll text you Alright and Melo really misses me I talked to em and he should hopefully be back in three weeks" Zo said. "Yea I miss that goof ball so much but happy to see you and yea just text me bye".

*tryouts next day
"Alright girls the roster will be posted tomorrow morning you'll see it in front of the main gyms and offices. Ok let's get to work" Coach dub said. Today was more of a team activity working with players on the court. Coach had me playing either point guard and small forward. I was going good remembering what the boys taught me I also used some of my famous dribbling skills on em. Jocey did good put up all her layups and had good defense skills. The boys would be proud.

*next day
Me and angel walked inside "they have the roster up" he said while pointing at the girls huddled around the paper tapped to the wall. Incoming FaceTime call from *Melo🌎❤️😍
-"Hey baby" I smiled
Melo- "good morning princess Damn that smile" he smirked.
"The rosters are up" ángel said while taking my phone.
Melo laughed "lemme see baby show me who made it" Melo said. I grabbed my phone back from angel and walked over. Jocey was running down the hallway towards me. "Ok boo I'm ready let's see" she laughed. I looked at the roster and there under "Varsity" the first name "y/n y/l/n" then user mine name "Jocelyn Flores" "aye that's my girl that's my mother fucking babygirl" he said really loud. I laughed "ayeeee lil sis we knew it man it ain't no surprise you too Jocey y'all did good" Gelo who was behind Melo smiled. "Thanks Big bro/thanks Gelo" me n jocey said. "Ok we gotta get to class /wait I gotta talk to my princess" Melo cut me off. Jocey left "do what happened?" I asked. "Uh so my dad just told us we're staying a little longer only two or three weeks longer" Melo said with a plain face. "Oh umm ok" I sighed. "I'm sorry y/n I wish I could just go home now".....

(Alright loves comment vote all that. Next chapter should be out pretty soon. How y'all been ?💛💕