22

Hey y'all so I got a new book out about LaMelo called "basketball grind" check it out. Let me know how y'all feel if I should start up some imagine's about Zo, Gelo and Melo? Comment 🤙.
~~~~

I was laying my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beating his chest puffing up and down.

I felt his big hand grip my butt and give it a light squeeze making me giggle. He ran his fingers down my thighs and lightly slapped my butt and thighs "Melo stoppp" I giggled. "What I like when it jiggles and plus its mines" he snapped back. I rolled my eyes and turned to my other side so my back was facing him. He wrapped his lanky arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.
We were already watching a second movie and Melo started to leave soft kisses down my neck. I felt his hand fall between my thighs and he turned my face towards him. I was surprised no one heard our lil mini make out session, then Melo whispered "can we go upstairs". "Ok fine let's go" I said while we walked upstairs. We walked into Melos room and he closed and locked the door.

Me and Melo haven't done it yet in fact I haven't done it at all but I'm not sure he knows it but like cmon I'm turning 15 on Monday -it's Saturday- but now a days you see younger kids lose their virginity. My mom would always tell me to wait until I'm married and I want to because I am in fact a child of god🤗..

"Ok come here" Melo said while pushing me back to lay on the bed. He came in between my open legs and down to my face leaving wet kisses on my face. He then started to suck on my neck i let out soft moans not wanting everyone downstairs to hear us.
Melo looked at me with a smile then kissed me passionately. He licked my bottom lip wanting to enter but I wasn't letting him which led to him tickling my sides while he slipped his tongue in. Our tongues were fighting and yes he was winning.

He sat up and I wrapped me legs around his waist while he sat on the bed his big hands gripping my butt. My hands messing with his curls then moved down to his face. He took his shirt off while I started kissing down his neck. Sucking while also leaving soft kisses.
I got off his lap making him lay back a lil I trailed my finger down to the hem of his boxers. Messing with him I slipped my hand in while feeling his big member then pulled my hand back out. I went to lay next to him as he eyed me. "Nah the fuck outta here with that teasing shit" he semi yelled. I laughed because he looks so cute when he's mad.

"Now come the fuck here.. now" he said sternly. While pointing infornt of him. He usually wasn't like this all serious and stern but I still liked it.
"Alright since you wanna be teasing me and shit gon have to give me some head now" he said while taking his shorts off. I let out a eye roll and small smile while walking towards him. He pulled down his boxers letting his big member out in the open.
I wrapped my little hands around his big dick.

---"just like that" Melo moaned out while grabbing my hair and pulling it moving to the pace my head bopped. I knew I was doing good when I fit his whole shaft in my mouth and I would touch his stomach with my nose.
-he shot it into my mouth and I swallowed it up, I sat up and wiped my mouth. Melo smiled at me, "I can't stay mad at you after that bomb" he laughed while putting his boxers and shorts on. I rolled my eyes while laying down on the bed. "Damn lemme get sum to eat right quick" he licked his lips while pulling my pants off.

Melo lifted my shirt and I covered myself. "Cmon don't do that shit either how I'm gonna see your beautiful ass self" he asked with a funny -exactly- face on. He moved my arms off of my stomach and left sloppy kisses. I was getting wetter and wetter. He went to my lower stomach and started i king knowing he was going to leave hickeys everywhere. He slipped my panties off to the side and started kissing and licking my kitty.
His warm tongue was exploring inside of me. I let out a moan and pulled on Melos curly hair.
-my juices flowed down his mouth he licked it all up. "Damn you taste good mami" he said while sitting up. I slipped my panties back on, he hovered over me "we aren't done here" he said while looking at me in my eyes with a smirk on his face. I still didn't put my pants on yet and Melo was pulling on my panties. "Melo no" I said. He kept pulling on them. "No Melo stop" I said while getting up and putting my pants on. "Ok fine why what's wrong" he asked nervously. "Nothing we can talk about it later in tired" I said while getting a cover. "Ok fine you take a nap I'm gonna get something to drink you want anything" he asked. "Uh just some water" I said while laying down. Melo opened the door and herd people run away and down the hallway. " THE FUCK GUYS CANT NEVER GET NO DAMN PRIVACY NIGGAS" Melo said while they came balcony and walked into the room. "Chill bro" Eli said.
"Just like that" Zo mimicked Melo as he started laughing after. "So y/n you taste good" Gelo said while cracking up. "Y'all needa stop" i said while getting embarrassed. "Alright stop guys lets go back downstairs" Denise, izzy and Kaliah said while pushing Zo, dmo, Eli and Gelo out.
~~~~
Ok sorry about any confusion I get mixed up a lot becuase I have a few books 🙂... but y/n is turning 15 and is going to be a junior. In the next few chapters they will be starting school so yea. Sorry loves hope y'all understand for any mistakes do if you have any questions, ideas feel free to ask me 💖🤘.

Ok so comment guys tell me how y'all day was any drama, what's your favorite pair of shoes, when y'all start school all that🤗💕