28

"Baby you just made my year I'm so happy to see you" he said while holding me in his arms man I missed that. "Let's go downstairs all your family's down there cmon" I said while pulling his arm towards the elevators. We were in the elevator he grabbed me by my waist "so how have things been" he asked looking in my eyes. "They've been decent I guess I really miss you tho" I sighed. "Aye Ok we together now Alright my dad might let me leave early with you's cuz we're already starting up the jba league" Melo told me. I laid my head on his chest/shoulder. "I love you" "I love you too" he said his arm wrapping around me more. The elevator door opened and we seen the whole ball family.

"Hey grandma" Melo smiled while walking over to his grandparents while holding my hand. He Introduced me to them "this is y/n my girlfriend" he smiled. "Oh you are very pretty" she smiled and grabbed my hand "wonderful you seem so nice" she said. "Thank you it's really nice to meet you" I smiled. I met his grandfather , the only grandparents I met before were Tina's parents. "Sis" I heard dmo call. "Yo hows my brother" I asked while hugging dmo. "Doing good ya know gotta keep these assholes in check" he laughed while messing with Melos hair. Melo stared at him, "nah don't touch my baby's hair" I said while messing with Melos hair "only I can mess with em" I smiled. We had all went out to eat and by the time we got back we were all tired.

"Sorry Nessa you have to share a room with y/n and Melo" dmo laughed. "Nah it's cool y'all better not try to do sum tho" she laughed. Me and Melo laughed but turned a little red cuz of what happened last time
*flashback to when we were at the ball household watching movies then me and Melo went to his room and he ate me out n they all wanna be nosy asses and wait by the door listening to everything*

We all went to our rooms Zo dropped off mines and Nessa's bags. "Y'all better keep tonight pg" zo laughed. "Oh my god yes we know stop it" I said getting embarrassed. "Alright goodnight guys" Zo said and went to his room which was next to ours.
Nessa was already knocked out in her bed. "Let's go to sleep" I said while opening my suitcase. "Yea you can tell me about everything that's happened" he said while taking his shirt off. I went in the bathroom and changed into a t-shirt and shorts. I came out and Melo was laying on the bed. I laid next to him and he turned so he was facing me.
I put my hand on his face and I was just looking at him. "What" he asked. "Nothing I'm just happy" I said with a smile forming. He put his forehead on mines and was just staring at me "What" I asked him. "I'm just amazed by you, god defiantly took his time on you" he said while kissing my nose.
"I missed you so fucking much lamelo" I said. "I know princess I missed you too" he said then started to kiss me. He moved on top of me and he was hovering over me. He looked over at Nessa "she's a heavy sleeper it's fine" I said while kissing him again. He was kissing me passionately then he smiled into one of the kisses. Then he got kinda messy, giving me wet kisses. "Ewww" I laughed but still kissed him. He licked his lips damn even the littlest things he does turns me on. I was messing with him and kissed him then bit his lip softly. Continuing our mini make out session my hand trailed down his body, feeling the outline of his abs and my hand trailing lower towards his torso and to the hem of his shorts.

"Alright baby as much as I love kissing those lips let's cuddle n go to sleep but you can still keep your hands on me" he said while turning over. "Ok ok fine I love cuddling with you" I said while wrapping my arm around his warm body and laid my head on his chest.
We were just talking "so I think when I go back hopefully with you guys cuz really babe I'm not doing anything out here and jba season is gonna start I might get a new cut" he said while messing with his hair. "Like what just a lil cut or waves? Or" I asked. "Well I mean what you think baby?" He asked me. "I think waves if you want it's sum new" I said "you'll surprise everyone" I laughed. "Yea I was kinda leaning towards waves" he nodded his head.

"Damn ya know what that means" I said with a goofy smile on my face. "What babygirl?" He asked. "I gotta get my nails done to match the color of your durag ya know to be all goals and shit" I said while doing some stupid face. "Bro Yes we gon be ahunnid" he said while throwing up some gang sign. "First off I'm not "bro" bro and second what u throwing up gang signs for we aint in the hood" I said while hitting his forehead playfully. "Oh I'm sorry y/n my world my queen the most beautiful person on this earth" he said while rolling his eyes. "Thank you lamelo" I said with a smirk.
I kissed his soft lips "goodnight baby" "goodnight" he said back, then slowly dozed off to sleep.
"Wake up y'all some lazy fools cmon we gonna go to the water park" I heard Gelo say. "What huh" i said while sitting up. "Were going to a waterpark today get dressed" Gelo said. "Ok ok im getting up" I said while walking to my suitcase. "Alright meet in the lobby when you's are ready" he said before he left.

Nessa walked out of the bathroom dressed "imma go downstairs and wait with the others" she said while grabbing her phone and bag with her towel in it. "Alright we'll be down there in a few" i said while grabbing my bathing suit. "Melo wake up cmon they are waiting for us" I said while jumping on the bed. He sat up "Ok I'm waking up" he said while getting out of bed. We both walked to the bathroom and brushed our teeth n rinsed our faces. "Ok lemme see what your wearing" he said while looking for his trunks. I showed him my bikini "alright lemme see you in it" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the bathroom and changed. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I was happy with my body after working out and practicing so much over the summer and throughout the year I lost weight in a good way. I was now a size 8 healthy and thicc.
I walked out of the bathroom and seen Melo sitting on the bed dressed on his phone. He looked up "oh shit oh shit y'all betta watch out my girl is gonna blind y'all with her beauty and that booty" he laughed while looking me up and down. "Damn shorty you look like a queen" he said while biting his lip. I walked up to him standing between his open legs. I put my arms around his neck but loosely and he slapped my ass.
"Ok let's go" I smiled while grabbing his hand. We walked out the door and took the elevator to the lobby.

*we got to the waterpark an the camera crew started recording. Nessa was just cooling it with Denise they clicked good. Me and Gelo seen water slides and looked at eachother then started running up the stairs to them. Gelo had a little waterproof camera and started recording "we live y'all it's me n lil sis abouta go down the slide. We got the two seater tube thing and sat down. "Yea y'all know how we rocking" Gelo said. "Yuh we out here" I said laughing. There was a little drop and I yelled we started laughing. It was the last turn and little drop and we dropped into the pool. The camera people were right there me and Gelo were laughing still. "The slide was fun?" One of the crew ladies asked us "yea/it was" we said. Izzy was waiting by the table with Melo. We walked over there Izzy went with Gelo to the water slide. Melo on his phone "what?" I asked. "Nothing" he replied "ok then cmon let's go on the slide" I said. "Go with gelo" he responded, "oh my god what's wrong one time I went with Gelo cmon don't act like that" I said while getting up. He didn't say anything "who you texting" I said while walking to the side of him. "Q" he said while showing me his screen. "Ok tell q your gonna spend some time with your girlfriend that you'll text em later" I said while I put my hand on my hip. He put his phone and we walked to the big pool.

Y'all so lil update just to let you know next chapter they gonna be back in California cuz I don't wanna drag with this part so ye comment vote thanks loves 💕