13

After Zo got interviewed and we took pictures we all headed to the car.
"I'm in the front" Eli called out. "Your such a Lil kid" me and the guys laughed. "Melo tell your girl to stop being mean to me" he said with a pouty face. "Y/n keep roasting his ass" he said while laughing. "Eli your my best friend it's fine" I said while patting his back. Zo unlocked the doors and we got in the car. Zo and Eli in front dmo and Gelo in the middle and me and Melo in the back, lavar and Tina took a separate car.
"Zo put some tunes on" I semi-yelled because all the guys were loud. "I got chu baby y/n hitting y'all with some tunes" Zo laughed while putting some music on. "Damn my girl is so beautiful" Melo said out of no where. I smirked "thank you". He grabbed my hand and started playing with my (newly done fake nails) "oh why are they like that texture" he asked with a funny face. "That's the nail polish" I laughed. "Yea I knew that im not stupid" he said while pulling out his phone. I grabbed his face and turned it towards me. I smiled and he instantly smiled after me. I kissed his cheek giving him a quick peck. "What was that" he said. "Just doing what you did to me" I turned back facing the front. He whispered in my ear "don't tease me like that baby wait till we get home" he said then giving me some kisses by my jawline and neck then sitting back forward. I blushed a Lil but tried to hide it.

"What y'all youngins doing back there" dmo called. "They all kissing back there nothing new" gelo laughed. "Gelo shut up and for your info we aren't so ha" I laughed. "Zo you should rap to this beat"  Eli said while turning a sick beat on.
-------- video when Zo was rapping in the car except we are driving -----

"Damn my bro on fire" Melo called. We started recording him an I put him on my sc "big bro killin it 😂🔥".
"Eli take the next verse" Zo said. We each took turns spitting a verse when my turn came every body but Melo looked surprised. "Damn baby y/n spittin fire over here" gelo yelled. "Damn you could rap" Eli asked. "You should hear us at practice" Melo laughed "she's good".

After we were messing around with that Zo said "ok five minutes away guys".
We finally got there and it was blasting.
"Hey so there are gonna be a lot of guys here I don't want nobody even looking at you but I'm for real if anyone comes up to you or tries talking or touching you and I'm not there look for one of us ok" Melo said. "I know ok and you girls are gonna be throwing themselves on you so make sure you push em off ok" i said. " of course babygirl" he answered. We walked in Zo in front of us and Gelo and Eli in the back. "Aye wassup bro" Zo said shaking up with everyone. We all said hi and then just chilled outside they had thin beautiful view. Everything went good we stood in our own Lil group then some dumb ass brought drinks over. "You want one" he asked me. "Nah I'm good" I said. Melo put his hand by my thigh and smiled at the guy then he walked away. I lightly hit his shoulder and smiled. "Your so cute" I said while playing with his bow tie. Then he started drinking something. "Melo don't" I whined. "It's just one I promise" he said. "Ok one or else I'm not gonna talk to you" I said with a lot of sass. He nodded his head then wrapped his lanky arm around me.

It was already like 2 and we were still all good but there is always something bad that is bound to happen. Some girls came up to gelo and Eli then I caught one of them walking towards me and Melo but I got up and sat on his lap. "Oh I was hoping that seat wasn't taken" she said with a smirk. "Well sorry *cough* hoe this is my man" I told her and Melo wrapped his arms around my waist, his chin on my shoulder.
"Whatever" she said while walking away in her short dress like cmon have respect for yourselves man. After that I'm pretty sure Melo had more then 1 drink so I told Zo it's time to go home.

We all got in the car dmo barely walking gelo and Eli helping him while I was walking with Melo. We got in the back.
The drive home was quite but nice and peaceful. Zo stopped in my driveway "here you go baby y/n see you tomorrow" Zo said while I waved bye to him. "Wait I'm going with you" Melo said while getting out with me. "Ok you two behave love you's" the boys called while pulling out of the driveway. "So good thing my aunt and uncle aren't home because they would probably not have allowed this" I told him as we walked inside and I locked the door. We walked upstairs and into my room. Melo took off his tux, shirt, bow tie, and pants leaving him in his boxers. I threw him one of his shorts he left " do I have to wear shorts" he asked with a smirk. "Oh please what if angel or nessa comes" I asked. "They won't I thought they went to a wedding in New York" he asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I took my dress off and put some basketball shorts on with a tank top.
"My baby lookin like a snack yooo" I heard melo saying while the light was in my face. "Melo--oooo staph it" i whined while hitting his phone as the video ended. He put "babygirl looking fine like always 😈💖" and posted it on his sc.
We went downstairs and sat on the couch. I got up and walked to the kitchen "you want candy" i asked. "Ouu Yess" he said sounding like a Lil kid. I sat back down next to him with the candy in my hand giving him some skittles.
------he laid his head on my lap while I played with his curls. I was looking into his eyes and he looked back as we always chessin. Then I felt his soft lips on mine. He sat up then moving me to his lap. I wanted to tease him cuz he always tessin me. I just moved my hips a Lil and a moan slipped out of his mouth. His hands on my butt. "Ok ok ok no teasing" Melo said. I got off him and started walking upstairs. "Where are you going" he asked then just followed me. I went in my room lying on my bed on my phone. "What's wrong" he asked. "I don't know we been dating for almost three months and just I'm happy because your the best like literally but I don't know it's not us or anything but I just feel like I don't know like something's wrong" I said while he laid next to me. I hugged his side giving him a kiss. He hovered over me then started kissing my neck i let out a few soft moans cuz this kid was getting to my sweet spot. "Everything is gonna be fine" He started sucking on my neck and i knew there was gonna be a hickey mark.

"Ok ok lets watch a movie" i said while getting my laptop. "You can pick papi" i said while laying down. We ended up watching a Disney movie because I wanted to watch one and he is a good boyfriend because he listens to me. * whichever Disney movie*

We ended up falling asleep.....

Sorry I didn't really check over all the words so sorry for any mistakes and errors comment and vote lives thanks 💕.