9

(Ok so im finna start this chapter with  another big game that he gonna play so if y'all want drop some ideas in da comments please thanks 💯)

I woke up getting ready it felt good to have my own room n stuff. I changed into some leggings with a chicago Jordan shirt on and I had to rock my 11's with it. I left my hair down like usual. I walked downstairs seeing angel. Finally you can come back to schoo I laughed. Yea and I get to be in the game he cheesed up. Nessa came down her keys in her hand. Lets go little babies she called while opening the door.

We followed behind her to the car. Blasting music and then a Lil Bibby song came on. We was jammin out. Nessa parked the car and we got out. We walked our ways and Melo walked up to me and shook up with angel. Angel walked off saying wassup to the other boys and some girl. Hey Melo hugged me. Hey so you finna score big again I asked. Yup as long as your there cheerin for me he smiled. Ok duh, better pull up from deep and take em shots I told him. Yea I know he said. Aye yea I know I started singing that one song by G Herbo. Gelo came over with Eli and kyrie and started singing. Melo recorded us. "Yea I know y'all some fools 😂🔥🖤" he posted on his story (-------------------do any of y'all know his sc ---------?)

After school me and Jocelyn went to the gym while the boy were warming up. Jocey walked over to her mans 😂. I seen k and he walked up to me. Jocey was by kyrie. Hey baby he said while standing next to me. You looking fine ma he said. Nah man don't start with that shit I said.  Come on princess lemme get in that- no now stop talking before I make you regret it I cut him off. And what ya gonna do shawty he asked. Just stop k you ain't want no problems I told him. What your boyfriend Melo finna save you he questioned. Melo walked up behind me along with Angel and Gelo. So what you say about me nigg* Melo asked. You heard me k said. Just fuck off man gelo said. K don't make me beat your ass again angel said. Chill damn a nigga can't talk to a bitch he asked. That's it I started cussing him out I'm not really the type but you calling me names I'm gonna throw sum back at you. Melo held me back from getting in k's face and we walked away. We went to a empty hallway by the south gym. Aye calm down ma. Nah fuck that nigga I said still mad.

I know baby calm down. I blushed baby I questioned. He smiled. Listen he mess with you again or even say something to you we finna knock his ass out ok he said. I nodded. Your game cmon your gonna miss warm ups I told him. It's fine he said walking with me. Thank you I said while walking with his and wrapped around me.

The game ****

I sat next to Zo and Tina. They started off callin names number one we have LaMelo Ball we all cheered and some people from the birth tigers -the shook we were playing- booed.
Number ............................

It was halftime and they were doing great expect for the fact that people were shouting cherry picker to Melo. It looks like he was ok but I knew he was probably thinking something different in his head.
The game ended 101-93 Melo with 92 points.

I ran up and hugged him quickly before he went to the locker rooms. He walked out with his head down. Ate y'all down to stop by my house and celebrate angek asked Melo and some other players on the team. I looked at Melo and smiled. Yea he said.
I drive with Gelo Melo Eli and Zo. Angel with kyrie and some other guys. I was a little ire fork what ion even know I was just cherub but I laid my head on Melo and I guess I fell asleep. I heard the car stop but was silk to tired to wake up. I felt Melo get out and Zo. Melo tried to carry me but he couldn't. Zo laughed damn son you needa lift arm weights. Shut up gelo come get her lets take her to her room he said. I felt myself being picked up two arms around me carrying me beak style. Big bro gelo came to the rescue 😂. Angel said yea first door to the left. I heard two pairs of foot steps. Gelo laid me down. Goodnight baby y/n -something the boys called me- I felt someone sit down by my feet. Don't mess with her I heard gelo say before closing the door.

He laid down next to me but in hi phone I think. I turned and slowly woke up. I sat up and looked at Melo.........

Not that long and a little boring but 🙃.. comment loves plz and thx❤️❤️❤️