15

Sunday morning *

"Y/n hurry the fukk up" Melo said while walking up stairs to my room. "Shut the fukk up nigga I'm getting my phone" I said while putting my phone in my back pocket. "The fuck you calling me nigga for" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "Cmon baby" he said while trying to hug me. "Stop with your skinny ass" I rolled my eyes again. "Alright ok I see you baby girl" he said then lifted me up -like just carried me by my waist ig-. "Skinny ass huh well I can lift your thicc ass up.. I love you" he said while walking behind me after putting me down I turned around "I love you too baby" I said. "Angel I'll text you ok" I said while walking past his room. "Ok have fun guys" Angel said. "Alright bro I'll see you later" Melo said.

Lavar was driving and Zo in front in the passenger seat. "Wassup big bro" I said hey to Zo. I said hi to lavar. I sat in the back and seen dmo. "Aye wassup big bro" I said while sitting in the middle. "Wass good ankle breaker" he greeted me. Melo sat next to me. "I'm sorry" I said while kissing his cheek.
"Ohhh Melo is mad girl what you do to my mans" dmo said. "Nothing nothing it wasn't even me but that's doesn't matter because I'm sorry" I said while looking at Melo. "I'm sorry too" Melo said. "Awe you too love birds so cute" Zo said from the front while recording.
We rolled our eyes together.

We finally got to the arena. We all walked out. "Ok so your sitting with dmo alright" Melo said while holding my hand. "Ok remember don't fall ok cuz I'm gonna be recording" I laughed. We stopped by the two doors. I went on my tip toes and kissed Melo. "Ok cmon" dmo said. "Ok ok" me and dmo walked through the second door.

Me and dmo sat down but we were in the front rows.

"..... future ucla....LaMelo..." LaMelo and lavar walked out. I recorded them then lavar started running like a fool he a goof but he a good father. LaMelo ran behind him. They got into the ring. I posted on my sc "lavar and my baby are some goofs 😂❤️"...

LaMelo looked back at us and he smiled. I smiled back.

After -
We were all backstage "man y'all cracked us up lavar you a goof man" me and dmo told him when showing him the videos we took.
They drove me home after..

The next day...

I texted Melo "hey so my mom is getting me a ticket to fly back to Chicago today for a surprise she said😕.. so I'm not gonna be back until Wednesday". -it's Monday -
"Im on my way to say goodbye then" he texted me. "Tia Melo is coming rn" I said while walking downstairs.
"Ok sweetie I'm gonna miss you when your in Chicago" she said. "It's fine I'll be back on Wednesday" I told her with a smile.

5 minutes *

Melo knocked on the door, I opened it.
"Why are you leaving" he asked with a whine.
We went upstairs to my room. "My mom baby she wants me to go visit her..." I told him. "You better not be talking to no Chicago niggas over there alright" Melo told me. "I know Mel-oooo you too better keep bitches off of ya" I said while wrapping my arms around his neck. He leaned in slowly kissing my lips. I played with his curls while the kiss lasted longer. "Ok I gotta get ready papi". "I'll help you pack" he suggested. We started putting my clothes in my suitcase. We finished packing all my stuff. The flight leaves at 4 so we got two hours but nessa is gonna have to take me at 3" I told Melo while sitting on the edge of my bed. Melo was on his phone. "What's up" I asked him because he was texting someone. "Ohh nothing just Shareef and the guys wanna hang later" Melo explained to me. "Oh ok well yea have fun baby but right now your with me" I smiled. I put my back to the head board with a pillow behind my back and Melo laid his head on my lap.

3***

Jackie and Jocelyn stopped by and gave me hugs and said goodbye "bitch you better text me when you get to chitown" Jackie semi yelled with her loud ass. "Yes ok ok" i answered. "Be safe boo" Jocelyn told me before they walked downstairs and out the house to her car. I got my bag with my earbuds,charger, etc..
"I love you baby" I said while giving Melo a kiss goodbye. "I love you more baby girl" he said while me and nessa walked out of the house to her car. "Bye angel" i called from outside. "Bye cuzzo love you" he yelled back.
When I got in the car I texted Angel "Melo and you hanging rih?" I texted him.
"Yea he gonna leave rn tho cuz he gonna hang with shareef he said tomorrow they are gonna hang and I can go if I wanted" he texted back. "Ok I well love you I'll text you when I'm in the chi❤️😈".
----
"So you and melo doing good what is it four months now" nessa asked. "Yea well on the third of July four" I answered. "Make sure you tell your mom we all said hi and that hopefully she is feeling better" nessa said with a sincere smile. "I will" I nodded
Airport **

I went to go get a coffe because why not. I sat down looking through my snapchat then a message from -Melo😍🤤🌎- notification went off.

"Hey princess just checking in make sure to text me when your in Chicago 😘 💕" .
"Yea I'm good papi just waiting for my flight and I will❤️".

"Flight 386 now boarding flight 386 now boarding" you heard from the speaker.
That's me, I grabbed my bags and started walking to the gate. I gave the lady my ticket and walked into the plane. Putting my bag in the cabinet above the seats and carrying my little bag on my lap.
I sat down by the window and put my earbuds in turning on my music.

Someone sat next to me.... a guy..
"Hey I'm skyy" he said with a smile. "I'm y/n" I smiled back while taking my ear buds out.
*****
30 minutes later
*****

"So why are you going to Chicago" he asked. "Visiting family you?" I asked. "Basketball camp" he answered.
My phone went off with a few notifications. "Your boyfriend" he asked.. "yea" I said while checking what he sent me on snapchat.

It was a video of Melo jumping in a trampoline playing basketball. I smiled.
"Something good" skyy asked. "I guess he is a goof" I laughed. "If you don't mind me asking you got Instagram" he asked me. "Uh yea it's *ig name*"
He looked on my page and said "wait I knew I seen you from somewhere your Melos girlfriend" he said. "Yea" I laughed.

Me and skyy were talking a lot saying that we have to hang back in LA....

Ok comment like thanks loves ❤️ it was a quick write so sorry for errors