Chapter X: Grim Sunshine

From a far at exactly 4:00 o'clock in the morning, Timothy Troy Sebastian instantly spotted what he was here for. Pleased to see that she was wearing a different wet suit, his turmoil calmed down a bit. The suit still clung to her glorious body but not as tight as the previous one she wore when he met her the first time.

She was flank by two tall muscular men, Jerome and Kenneth and closely following were the guides, Jaycee, Cesar, Joe and Nancy. And lastly was Tatay Leo, who appeared serene but alert. The group looked undeniably formidable in their wetsuits and sun kissed complexions.

The bunch moved towards a tall, curly-haired, young man and Timothy witnessed how the former raked his eyes on Sabina's entire body. Unconsciously, seeing this made him gripped the table tightly. He wanted to dragged Sabina away from there and smashed the man's leering face.

He also saw how the young dive master squirmed under the man's lustful eyes. Clearly, this was his way of intimidating her, he concluded.

Tatay Leo must have felt Sabina's uneasiness because the next thing Timothy saw was the elderly man handing Sabina a big, fluffy towel. Motioning her to drape it over her shoulders.

In the corner of his eyes, he saw Kenneth raised his right hand and that was his cue. Slowly, he rose from his partially-hidden seat and strutted towards the group.

He cleared his throat loudly so Kenneth promptly lifted his gaze and offered his hand. "Man, glad you could make it!" Timothy shook the man's hand firmly, truly thankful for his help.

"When did you get here, dude?" Jerome asked as he shook Timothy's hand, too, greeting him like they have been friends for a long time.

Sabina's jaw dropped. Timothy was walking towards them, in his Quick Silver rash guard and dark board shorts. His hair was adorably messy and he was smirking, like he had done something naughty.

Wow! This is new, totally new, she thought. She was used seeing a serious and mopping Timothy.

Then, Kenneth and Jerome greeted him like they were old chums. When did they get so close, she wondered. The guides and Tatay Leo followed. She then noticed the dark look on Lucas' face.

The curly man was clearly livid. "Why are you here, Architect Sebastian? I paid for this whole session so I'm afraid you have to join the other class." He asked straight, as he shot him a deadly look.

"Oh no, no man, I invited him. He's not here to learn diving. We all decided to spend the weekend together. " Kenneth replied casually, ignoring the building tension between the two men.

"Is there a problem? Timothy is a close friend." Jerome added helpfully.

Sabina instantly knew that there was a conspiracy, she saw the three shared a knowing look. Timothy was good, she didn't know that he would go as far and as deep as this just to keep an eye on her. But despite her confusion and annoyance, she was still thankful for his unexplainable concern.

Kenneth and Jerome both winked at Sabina. "And besides, Sab here seemed to be more energetic and happy when Tim is around." The men both teased while the others chuckled.

Sabina rolled her eyes at them. She had regained her wits back from the shock of seeing her boss here. Lucas seemed to be oblivious about it since he threw all his attention to the new comer.

Timothy closed the gap between him and Sabina. He pecked the corner of her luscious mouth as if he had done it a hundred times.

"Hey Sab!" He greeted her charmingly. Everybody noticed how Lucas turned red in anger, witnessing the intimacy shared by the two.