Chapter XXXVI: Up Side Down

Sabina's next session with her personal fitness trainer was still three days away but she wanted to join her Saturday yoga class so she got her mat and gym bag and proceeded to the fitness center floors below.

She was also planning on doing some laps in the pool after the yoga session so she packed her rash guard, goggles and swimming cap inside her gym bag.

"Good morning, Miss Dela Vega." Faye, the kind gym receptionist greeted her ecstatically as soon as she stepped inside the center.

As a response, the petite woman smiled and waved at her. "Hey there, Faye! Morning!"

The heiress made sure to call everyone by their first name to put them all at ease with her frequent presence at the gym. She also hates VIP treatment to avoid unnecessary fuss and she made this clear to all the gym staff.

Two of the gym personnels, hastily approached her. "Treadmill or stationary bike, ma'am." One of the men inquired while handing her a cold Evian.

The young heiress smiled. "Hey Allen, hey Bree. Treadmill but just for half an hour actually I'm here for Kate's yoga class. And don't bother assisting me, I can perfectly manage on my own. Just focus on the other members, okay?" She waved at them in a dismissing manner and started to do some light stretching.

By the time Sabina finished her half hour on the treadmill, she was all sweaty and panting hard. "Are you sure you're still up for my yoga class, Miss Dela Vega?" Her trainer suddenly appeared at her side.

"Hey, Kate! Good morning!" She greeted her fitness trainer happily. "Of course, just give me a minute to change my shirt and to breath. And please, Sab will do." She added pleasantly.

"As you wish, Sab. We'll start in 15 minutes. See you." The trainer smiled at her as she walked towards the yoga room.

∞∞∞

Kate's yoga class was composed of more than 15 beautiful young ladies and sitting on the second row was Maria Sabina Dela Vega. She sat there quietly, trying her hardest to blend it with the center's regular members.

Attentively, she listened to her trainer's soothing voice while mimicking the positions the flexible woman was demonstrating.

As a beginner, Sabina was quite good, in fact one could easily assumed that she's been doing yoga all her life. She was graceful and flexible just like when she's underwater.

In the middle of the session six more women joined the class, they sat at the last row and started mirroring Kate's every action.

"The light in me salutes the light in you. Namasté." The yoga instructor remarked signaling the end of the yoga session.

Everyone put their connected palms in front of them and bowed. "Namasté" All of them repeated in unison, afterwards they clapped their hands and smiled at each other.

The young heiress, looked at the ladies in back rows and smiled at them. Afterwards, the woman stood up and rolled her yoga mat carefully.

"I didn't know that you allowed skank in your class, Kate. This is really disgusting, not to mention degrading on our part." Darcy Marie Madrid declared loudly while glaring at Sabina openly. She was amongst the ladies who came in late. Her voice rang inside the room, making sure that everybody could hear her.