Epilogue: Isabella and Nicholas

"Sebastiaaaaaaaaaaan! What's taking you so long?" Sabina yelled as she clutched her lower back, inching her way out of their warm king-sized bed.

After the wedding, the couple moved into a brand new house in an exclusive village in the heart of San Juan City. Don Luis and Diego insisted on giving the newlyweds a huge house with a big garden as their wedding present.

The couple have been staying here for a couple of years now while trying to build a blissful family life.

"I'm here, I'm here. I'm so sorry, mahal. I really need to use bathroom. I'm sorry." The young CEO apologized in panic, seeing his lovely wife in pain.

"My water bag broke and I want to take a shower before heading to the hospital." The woman in labor answered while taking deep inhales and long exhales in slow succession.

She extended her arms waiting for Timothy to help her get out of their bed. Her belly was so big now that it was getting in the way of her movement. She could no longer function well because of her state.

"Hey! What are you waiting for? Help me get up so I can take a bath!" She yelled in pain and frustration.

And that was the only time her distraught husband made a move. "Sure, mahal. Sorry, sorry, sorry." He mumbled, apologizing again.

"Pull yourself together, Tim. I'm the one whose about to give birth here, not you, okay? Get a grip for goodness sake!" She hissed as a strong contraction hit her lower abdomen again.

In a panicky manner, Timothy helped her wife towards the spotless bathroom and undressed her. Her tummy was so big that he was afraid that it was going to pop any minute now.

He didn't notice that he was long been staring because up until now he was still in awe of his pregnant wife. Sabina managed to still look beautiful and enticing to his eyes despite her huge belly.

"Get on with the bathing, Sebastian. The shower won't move on it's own." Sabina huffed, pissed off with Timothy's staring.

"Yes, yes, m-mahal." He stuttered while reaching and adjusting the shower head. He turned the heater on and made sure that the water isn't too hot nor too cold.

Timothy then guided his wife under the shower head and let the lukewarm water run through her sore body. The contractions have been on and off these passed few days so Sabina's body was really aching all over.

As Timothy was washing his young wife's hair, memories came flooding inside his head.

FLASHBACK

"Cher, i-it's positive." Sabina stuttered over the phone as her voice cracked.

"Does it mean that I'm really going to be a mommy now?" She added in a hopeful tone.

These past few days have been hell for the young woman, she was feeling and experiencing extreme nausea, dizziness and upset stomach. And all these symptoms happen during the late part of the morning. She was already suspecting that she's pregnant but she had to manage her hope and expectations to avoid another heartache.

They been trying to have a baby for a year now and it was kind of tiring for her already.

But when she missed her period that month, she decided to try an over the counter pregnancy test. She tried three times and all ended in the same result. POSITIVE