Chapter XVI: Thicker than Water

After Timothy Sebastian and Maria Sabina De la Vega got together, the young man had been a constant visitor in Sabina's home. He would often spent the night there, sleeping next to his girlfriend. They may have shared the same bed countless times but they did nothing just sleep and cuddle.

Being a man, Timothy had almost lost his control so many times but his respect and love for Sabina always gave him the strength to wait. He was aware that the gorgeous woman was inexperienced, all she knew about kissing, touching and cuddling came from him. And there was nothing to complain about it, Sabina was a fast learner being an intelligent and passionate young lady that she was.

They may have done some heavy make out sessions but they haven't done the deed yet. But if it wasn't for his respect and love for her, the biologist would be pregnant with his child by now. And this brilliant thought had him smiling all the time.

The young CEO had known long time ago that Sabina was the one for him. Something shifted inside him from the first time he saw her inside that restroom and that something, had continue to grow inside him since then.

"Are you ready?" Timothy looked adoringly at his petite girlfriend. The couple had decided to pay Nancy a visit. It has been a month since they became a couple and they felt that they ought to tell their friends from the diving school.

It was an early Saturday morning and they were in a hurry to catch the ferry's first trip. Good thing, the traffic was light since it's a weekend and the ferryboat wasn't that crowded so they reached their destination at sunrise.

After checking in at the resort's front desk, Timothy and Sabina walked around the place holding hands. They were enjoying the cold northwest monsoon air mixed with the morning ocean breeze when two masculine voices were heard.

"Whoa! Do you see what I see, dude?" The first voice asked, there was a hint of laughter in his tone.

The second voice was more serious. "Hey, tone it down. Are you sure it's them? Sab has shorter hair." Uncertainty was evident in the voice of the second man.

"That's because we last saw her 3 or 4 months ago, man." The first voice countered hastily.

Sabina could no longer stand hearing the conversation so she swung abruptly and faced the two men. "Hey Jerome, hi Kenneth! What's up?" She said while giggling.

Kenneth's eyes lit up as soon as he heard Sabina's voice. The men hugged the still giggling lady. "It's you! How have you been? You have been missing the fun these past few months, huh." He stated while still holding Sabina close.

A loud cough was heard and immediately the two tall men let go of Sabina as if they were burned. They both raised their hands in defense. "Easy man!" Jerome exclaimed teasingly.

Timothy chuckled goodheartedly at the men's behavior as he offered his hand to the big boys. "Great to see you again, guys." The men took it in a firm handshake while returning his warm smile.

Jerome's naughtiness kicked in without warning. "Is it normal to hold your boss' hand while walking ha, Sab? It looks like Tim could walk on his own, no need to help him." He queried while wiggling his brows. Timothy and Kenneth sniggered as Sabina smacked Jerome's bicep hard.

"Shut up Ramos! And for your information, Tim here is my boyfriend." The biologist stated proudly but the blush creeping on her cheeks gave away the awkwardness she was hiding.

"Yeah! Loud and Proud. That's our girl." The two boys hollered.

"Pay up, J!" Kenneth lifted his palm in front of Jerome's face while the latter's face turned sour.