03. proposition

the originals ( s2, e3: every mother's son )

make sure to vote & comment!
______________

"I WILL kill that bitch myself. She tried killing me." Klaus and Elijah had come over to the Summers' apartment, informing them that Esther wanted to have dinner with them.

"She can change hosts bodies though," Elijah pointed out. "We would have to end it before she could change hosts."

Klaus slowly turned to the angel, knowing what he was about to say was too much. "We actually had an idea about sending her to hell, where she could be trapped there for good. Maybe you could–"

"No," she said without a though. "I already made a deal with him when I brought Matt back from the dead. If I ask Cade for anything else, he'll kill the ones I love, okay? He absolutely despises my family."

"What did you ever have to do for him?" Elijah asked, becoming interested in this topic.

Ariel casted her eyes downward, "I had to kill a hundred people by the end of the year. Kol's death came...thought it'd be the perfect time to let out my misery."

No one spoke, not even Asher who didn't know what to feel. Klaus and Elijah, however, understood; she would do anything for family like they always have.

"I must go to inform Marcel about this," Elijah headed towards the door and bid them a fair well.

"Maybe we can ask Davina for help," Asher suggested. "She's a really powerful witch, maybe she can find out more about your connection with Cade."

Ariel nodded, agreeing with her twin brother's idea. Klaus had left in the other direction as Ariel and Asher headed towards the cemetery. Davina was already practicing a spell, her eyes opening when she heard them come into the crypt.

"Hey Ash," Davina got up from the ground and gave Asher a kiss on the cheek. She then looked over at Ariel and smiled, "What brings you two here?"

Ariel sighed, she didn't like asking people for favors. "I need help knowing what my connection to Cade - the devil - is. I just want to make sure he doesn't have a hold of me for future reference, ya know?"

Davina nodded, already setting up the candles again. She held out her hand with a knife in it, "I'm going to need some of your blood for this."

As Davina was pouring powder on the ground, Ariel placed the knife on her skin and let the cool blade slice through her. She hissed, but let the pain reside as she held it over the middle of the white powder. Davina warned her that she might see Hell, but Ariel knew that she would be alright. The witch started to mumble Latin, something Ariel didn't understand at all. she slowly began to feel light-headed, the room spinning around her. Flashes of fire and burning bodies went through her mind, but it stopped because Davina was already done.

"Well, what is it?" Ariel asked when she saw the look of concern of her face.

Davina looked at Asher, before looking at the angel in front of her. "I don't know when...it's sometime in the future, but Cade is planning something. Something big."

_______________

Ariel left the crypt, leaving Asher and Davina to themselves. Kol watched as she rounded the corner, ready to step in her way. At the last second, he turned to the right and "accidently" bumped into Ariel.