05. the feeling

make sure to vote & comment!
the originals ( s2, e5: red door )
+++

KLAUS WASN'T done with them as he looked through the front door, unable to get in. Cami and Asher were arguing whether they should take Davina to a hospital or not.

"She's still not waking up," Cami argued. "It's our best option."

Asher looked up at her slowly, silently agreeing. "Just get the car ready."

The blonde nodded and headed outside. Ariel looked at Kaleb who was staring daggers into Klaus' eyes. The hybrid noticed this and cocked his head, "You don't seem quite well."

"The fact you could've killed us has something to do with it." Kol loved how he could talk to his brother without him knowing who he truly was, but it was a bit risky.

Klaus chuckled and placed his hands on both sides of the door. "I don't like your tone witchy boy."

"And you both are making my head hurt even more," Ariel grumbled, rubbing her temples with her fingers.

Klaus watched as Kaleb offered to get Ariel water; how his eyes scanned every inch of her body to make sure she was okay. Any other person would just think Kaleb Westphall was taking care of girlfriend, but Klaus knew better. He had the chance to call him out when Ariel went to go see if Asher was alright in the bedroom.

"You care for her, don't you?" Klaus asked the witch.

Kol looked up at him and nodded. "I mean, yeah. We're getting along very well."

Klaus smirked and shook his head, "No no. You look at her like you've been in love with her for a very long time. So, Kol...when do you plan on telling her that you're back?"

"Keep it down, will ya?" Kol hushed his brother as he stood up. "I'll tell her on my own time."

The hybrid nodded, looking back at the car to check on Cami. "Cami?" However, she wasn't there. Klaus went to the car and saw that blood was smeared on the front window; the back was open, revealing no sign of Mikael.

He rushed back to the cabin where Kol was watching over Davina. Ariel and Asher were in the other room talking. "Wake Davina up and tell her to get Mikael back here now."

"Hmm, let me think about that..." Kol trailed off, placing his index finger on his lips. "No. But you should probably get going, Nik. Mikael, he's probably jonesing for a restorative snack about now. It'd be a shame for you to find, Cami, is it...nothing more than a bloodless husk."

Klaus leaned forward a little saying, "We're not done you and I. Plus, she'll hate you after she finds out the truth." With that, Klaus was gone, leaving a confused Kol behind.

Ariel came back into the room and looked at the door to see that Klaus was gone. "Where's Klaus?"

"He went to go find Cami, Mikael took her." He watched as Ariel started to go out the door to help. Kol stopped her before she could move, "He'll find her, don't worry. For now, we all need to stay here."

Asher came into the room and picked up Davina, carrying her into the bedroom so she could wake up comfortably. Once he left, Kol turned towards Ariel and asked, "Why won't you let me kiss you?"