09. promises

the originals ( s2, e9: the map of the moments )

*5+ comments for next chapter. none that say 'update' please. thank you!*
____________

BROTHER AND SISTER bonding was something the two Summer twins didn't have time for lately. They were dealing with witches, vampires, and werewolves; simply no time for just two angels. However, after getting a call from Davina saying for them to meet up at the Mikaelson place, their peace came crumbling down.

"Are you going to stay down here?" Asher asked once they were only a couple blocks away from the mansion. "Like, the council wants you back since Kol has done his part in your life."

She looked up at the bright blue sky and remembered her childhood up in heaven. "I do miss it, but my life is down here now."

Asher shoved his hands in his pockets and sighed, "They won't be too happy with that decision."

Ariel couldn't think of that right now, it would be a problem later.

+++

The four of them (Asher liked to call them the 'kickass crew) looked through the drawers of Klaus' bedroom. He and Hayley went out of town so this was their perfect chance to get the diamond Kol needed.

Ariel was rummaging through drawers and immediately gagged when she noticed it was Klaus' underwear drawer. She moved up one and sighed in relief when it was just his shirts (mostly black ones). Her hands came across a rectangular structure; she pulled it out to see a picture taken from the 1900's. Marcel, Rebekah, Kol, Klaus, and Elijah were all in it.

"Aw babe look what I found," Ariel smiled and held it up for everyone to see.

Davina came up to her and took the picture. "That was you back then?"

"Was a lot better looking back then," Kol jokingly said. He missed his old body and missed being a vampire.

"I agree," Asher commented on his statement. Everyone looked at him, which caused the Summers twin to mumble a quick 'I was joking'.

Ariel looked at the picture again, her fingers trailing across Rebekah's figure. "I miss Bekah, she was like a sister to me."

"You never talk about her," Davina says to Kol. "What's she like?"

"She was always their girl," he starts out with, referring to Klaus and Elijah. "Rebekah did me solid once though, back in Christmas 1914."

+++

"Where are you going?"

Kol stopped in the doorway, knowing that he was caught. He slowly turned around to face his girlfriend with a look of 'wtf' on her face.

"Whatever I'm following you," Ariel grabbed her jacket and put it on; she motioned for Kol to start walking.

Turns out they were walking to the Mikaelson mansion yet again because Kol had made a deal with Marcel: he helps find a body for Rebekah, Marcel will give him the Folean diamond from 1914.

"Done! As per your request," Kol announces once they enter the quarter. "Miss Angelica Barker. Good cheekbones and a tummy you can bounce a quarter off! She will be Rebekah's new host body, instead of Cami."