24. i don't wanna die here

*10+ comments for next update*

+++

ARIEL BARGED through the door, knowing her fiancé was there from Davina's spell. Asher had offered immediately to be at her side to protect her when the angel told them both the vision she had.

"Where the hell were you?" she knocked the drink out of his hands, making him glare at her.

Kol sighed, trying to keep his anger in. "Love, you need to go."

"What happened to being honest with each other?" she questioned him. "Kol, I had a vision you killed Davina. You need to tell me stuff so we can prevent that from happening."

Kol looked over at Ariel, almost freezing at the news. He shakes his head after a couple seconds of processing it. "No. I would never do that to Davina. Now would you please leave?"

"Nope," Ariel plops down in the chair next to him and grabs a bottle of whiskey. "You're stuck with me."

As she said those words, the powers of the ancestors creeped through the walls, giving Ariel a chilling feeling. She looks at Kol, reaching out for his hand, but she disappears before they can touch.

Kol stands up, realizing how her vision could become reality any minute now.

Ariel's feet landed with a thud on brick streets. She looks up, seeing Lucien Castle standing before her. The angel blade is in his hands, giving a soft glow on the cloudy day in New Orleans.

"You must be the angel everyone's talking about," he smirks like he's already won. "I'm Lucien–"

"I know who you are dick bag!" Ariel calls out to him even though he's a couple yards away. "You do know you can't defeat an angel, right?"

He shrugs. "I doubt that."

Lucien rushes forward, raising the angel blade, but Ariel holds out her palm and sends him flying into the building's wall. He gets up, shocked that she had an immense amount of energy running through her. He gets up, using his vampire speed to run all around her. Ariel puts her hand out, grabbing his neck right on time. She knocks the angel blade out of his hand and rushes him to the wall.

"I'm your worst nightmare." Ariel holds her hands on each side of his head, letting the energy slip through her fingers.

Lucien starts to scream, begging for her to stop. She sees the blood trickling down his nose and veins popping out of his forehead. If he couldn't die from any object, then she would have to do internal damage: destroy his brain. Ariel yelled out as she felt herself getting weaker and weaker.