27. you chose the wrong side

make sure to vote and comment!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

make sure to vote and comment!!

+++

THE END felt near to her. Her heart raced and fingers trembled in the dim light that lit her guest suite in the Mikaelson mansion. It was odd being her, but Kol insisted she come with him so he wouldn't lose it at any given moment. Asher was nowhere to be found; he wanted to grieve on his own. Ariel understood, kind of. She missed her brother.

Her heart clenched as pictures crossed her eyes. A vision. She was transported to a bridge that crossed a river. Elijah, Klaus, and Marcel stood all together. Elijah's hand was in Marcel's back, ripping his heart out. She already knew this part because Klaus had told her everything. What else was there - wait.

"He didn't..." she whispered and realized what was happening.

Ariel ran to the waters edge, the river eerily silent. Bubbles rose to the top then, Marcel's monstrous face looking right at her. He lunged out and grabbed her throat, pinning her to the ground. Water dripped on her cheeks. She had no strength in this vision so she couldn't fight back.

"You chose the wrong side," he snarled and took out his fangs, ripping into her skin on her neck.

She let out a scream and felt the poison seeping into her bloodstream. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Kol's infected neck from the bite, before screaming herself out of the vision.

"Darling," Kol lightly tapped her face to wake her up. Her eyes opened and darted around the room, relaxing when she saw him. Her forehead gleamed with sweat. "Another vision?"

Ariel nodded slightly. She was out of breath from screaming, her throat dry. Kol quickly retrieved water and handed it to her. She drank profusely and set it down on the table.

"Something monstrous is coming."

She heard thumps on the roof and all around the complex. Kol noticed her confusion. "I guess your vision came true. Seems like Klaus' bloodline has come for revenge."

"That's not it-"

She stopped when vampires started to break through the windows. Kol grabbed her arm and brought her downstairs into the courtyard. Klaus and Elijah were already there, knowing they were surrounded.

Hundreds of blood suckers surrounded them. Ariel wondered how they were going to get out of this. However, she promised herself one thing: no matter what, Kol and her would make it out alive. No exceptions.

"I never thought it would come to this," Marcel walked through the entrance with a group behind him. Ariel's heart started racing. "But, as always, the Mikaelsons made the choice for me."

"This is what I was talking about," Ariel whispers to Kol. He grabs her hand and pulls her behind him even though vampires surround them from every side.