16. day one hundred and ninety

GOAL - 10+ comments for next update

+++

LAYING IN the dark corner of the cave, Ariel Summers slept. Fire and grief burned outside as it illuminated the underworld with deathly red and orange colors. Punished souls walked around, looking for a way to end their suffering.

It had been six months since Ariel was sent down, God labeling her as a 'lost angel'. She didn't know if Klaus and the others knew that she was gone because she sure has hell didn't see any sign of escaping.

Rumbling of a storm coming in awoke the angel. Her eyer were worn out, dark circles making it evident. Ariel stretched her whole body, but it was no use as she was still very sore. She went over to her little made-up kitchen consisting of an old pan she found and a bunch of sticks.

Living in hell...well, was hell. The ones who have sinned and caused havoc on earth were sent down here to suffer. People survived by killing the first animal they found and using that as their meal for a whole week. Water was very scarce, but Ariel found a lonely, alive tree just a mile north that supplied water. It wasn't the best water, but it was something to keep her alive.

She didn't recognize any faces here either. Cade made an appearance once in a while to check in on his 'prodigy', but she mainly told him to fuck off.

"Day one hundred and ninety," Ariel mumbled as she scratched the wall with her knife. White lines aligned the stone in perfect alignment, reminding her every day that she would be stuck down here forever.

The squirrel leg she had found was cooking under the fire she made. Non-poisonous berries all sat in a steel bowl she had made herself. They tasted like blueberries, but that was all her imagination. Her food was ready and she ate the little bit of meat she had for breakfast.

"Good morning Ms.Summers," Cade appeared in the cave with a huge smile on his face.

She didn't look up at the devil and kept eating. "Fuck off."

Cade rested his back against the wall and shook his head in disappointment. "That's not how you treat your master down here."

Ariel abruptly slammed her food on the ledge she called a table. All the anger building up these past months finally rise to the surface. "Are you kidding me? I did absolutely nothing and you're keeping me down here. You've been torturing me day and night. I don't deserve this!"

"You aligned yourself with the Mikaelsons and with your own pleasure, fell in love with one," Cade stated like it was so obvious. "Along with killing many people with Kol Mikaelson, you belong down here."

She grabbed her pan and threw it at Cade in frustration; however, he disappeared before he could get hit. The metal flew outside the cave and Ariel sunk to the floor. Her body shook as she let the realization sink in that she was never getting out of here. Sobs echoed throughout the cave; this was all of her emotions finally pouring out.

"Um, excuse me but I think you just threw a pan at me." A stranger she had not seen walked into the cave. He stopped once he realized the state she was in. "Must be a newbie down here. I've only cried twice down here so far."

Ariel got agitated immediately by this person's personality already. "Who the hell are you?"

"Now that – that's a question I love hearing," he smiles, but it has a very dark vibe to it. "I'm Kai Parker."

+++

get ready for an amazing brotp!!! she'll hate kai at first, but will soon learn that they need each other to survive hell

OKAY I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS:

1. would you like to see what's going on in new orleans or no? like how they're coping without ariel?

2. what's kol and ariel's song? idk which song describes them i need your help😩

make sure to vote & comment!

-brooke