Fairytale

A/N: Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. Before you get started, there are a few warnings, firstly, this is a boyxboy book with explicit scenes, and this book is purely fictional and any resemblance to real life is purely a coincidence. This is not made to ridicule any religions nor beliefs and many of the scenes are exaggerated for entertainment purposes. I do not own any of the characters discussed however all scenes are my own. Now that that's out of the way, I hope you enjoy! ❤️🏳️‍🌈

©lewislovesharreh, 2016

Fairytale (edited)

"Mr. Styles! Mr. Styles?" Harry sighed.

"Yes Margaret?" He questioned, seeing his deputy assistant running after him.

"Louis Tomlinson has called to acquire regarding the vacant assistant job. He is the one Byron Tomlinson recommended," She says, looking rather angered as she was not offered the job after working in the company for five years.

"Please conduct background checks on him and if it's all good, schedule an appointment for him," Harry says, rubbing his temples because he thought that this would be obvious to his staff by now, considering how many times Harry has repeated his instructions.

He collected his coffee before heading to his office, arranging a meeting with the packaging crew. As they all gather up, fearful expressions on their face, Harry turns around, showing them a picture.

"Kelsey May, one of our customers, posted this on Instagram," He states, showing them the picture of her receiving an empty box from Styles Enterprises.

"It has over two thousand likes," He says shortly, a crease resting in between his eyebrows.

"You have been told to check orders three times before shipping them. Whoever checked this order ought to be blind. Get it right, this-" He says, pointing at the picture.

"Will not be tolerated, are we clear?" He ensures, standing up and walking in front of all the employees, keeping a sharp gaze on each of them to ensure further mishaps will be prevented.

"Yes," They all mumble, not meeting Harry's harsh glare.

"Are we clear?" Harry repeats, now louder as he stops pacing and clasps his hands behind his back.

"Yes sir," They all respond in a clear and sharp tone.

"Very well, you may leave," He concludes, before deciding to send a personal e-mail to the customer, assuring her that it was a packing malfunction and she can expect to get her money back, along with the products in two days.

-

Louis squealed, hugging Niall, feeling the older boy patting his head awkwardly.

"What are you all worked up about?" Niall asks as they walk into their apartment.

"I got the appointment!" Louis shouts, not missing Niall's confused expression.

"You're happy because you got a doctors appointment?" Niall asks, looking amused yet wary.

Louis laughs, shaking his head softly.

"Remember when I said that my uncle is good friends with Harry Styles? Well, he spoke to him and now I have an appointment to be his personal assistant!" He says, a wide smile on his face.

"Now I can help mum with the expenses back home after dad left..." He trails off. Niall frowns, hugging his best friend before they both decide to play some FIFA, to get their mind off everything.

"So, this Harry Styles, is he hot?" Niall asks, causing Louis to choke on his spit, enabling Niall's laughter.

"I don't know, Niall, I've never met him!" He says, slightly appalled that Niall would ask that. Niall, unlike Louis' last roommate, doesn't mind that Louis is gay and was actually very supportive.

"Well, he's bloody famous, why don't you just search him up?" Niall says. Louis sighs, grabbing his phone, before typing 'Harry Styles' into the search bar.

"Oh," he whispers, Niall scooting closer to get a better look.

"Bro, I'm straight but damn!" Niall says, eyes fixed on the various pictures of Harry Styles in a suit at the many events he had attended.

Louis gulps, now feeling rather intimidated, before locking his phone.

"Whatever, he probably has a girlfriend or something," Louis says, biting the inside of this cheek.

"Check this out." Niall says, reading an article titled 'Harry Styles Comes Out As Bisexual.'

"If you guys date, can he get me a job," Niall says, causing Louis to slap him on the shoulder.

"What the fuck?" Niall says, pouting.

"I don't even know if I've got the job, and if I do, I'm pretty sure that he's going to be strictly professional," Louis says, glancing at the article.

Well, here we go.

A/N: well that's the first chapter of Fairytale! Please let me know what you think and I'd love some feedback. Please vote and comment! ❤️❤️