10

A/N: double digits ❤️ this entire chapter is flashbacks so any flashback is in italics. And 'Marcus' is Louis' birth father in this fic.

Louis walked down the stairs, adjusting his fringe as he bumped into Lottie.

"Mornin' Lou. She greets, pressing a kiss to his cheek before walking to the kitchen to pour herself some cereal.

"Hey, Lotts." He mutters, sitting down opposite her and logging onto his phone.

"C'mon Phoebe, we need to get you to school," Jay's voice is heard, as she carries the two girls into the kitchen and packs their lunches.

"Hurry up Lottie," She says, walking out towards where the bus was waiting. Lottie ran out, waving to Louis before getting into the bus, slinging her backpack over her right shoulder.

Louis huffs, closing his eyes and getting ready for what he was planning to do today. "

Bye mum, I'll be back by 8:00," he says, heading towards his car to get to university.

-

Louis returned home, taking a deep breath as he entered, walking straight to where his family was sitting in the kitchen.

"I have to tell you something," He states, sitting down.

"Yes?" Jay asks, wiping the twins mouths.

"Um-I, I'm not really normal. I don't l-like girls like I'm supposed to. What I'm trying to say is, I'm gay," He says, biting his lip.

Jay just smiles.

"I know, Lou. And I just want to say that I'll love you no matter what," She says, moving forward to press a kiss to his forehead.

"I don't mind, I just hope that your boyfriend is hot," Lottie says, giggling.

"I'm happy that you're happy, bro," Fizzy says, while Daisy and Phoebe just smile and giggle.

"I have imagined this conversation a million times and that's always what I've hoped you'd say," Louis whispers, eyes tearing up.

Just then, Marcus walks into the room, grunting as he sits down.

"D-dad, I need to tell you something," Louis whispers, hoping that his father responds like the rest of his family.

"What?" He asks, coughing as he taps his cigarette against the ashtray. "I-well-I'm gay." He says, closing his eyes.

Marcus lets out a cold laugh.

"No, you're not," He says, rolling his eyes.

"No, dad, I-I know I am," He explains.

Suddenly, Marcus stands up, pushing the chair along the floor, screeching.

"Get out," He says, nostrils flaring.

"Marcus we can talk abo--"

"You too. All of you," Marcus instructs, interrupting Jay.

"I will not have a faggot living under the same roof as me," Marcus says, grabbing Louis' wrist and shoving him out the door, slamming it shut as he's stuck in the rain.

Louis closes his eyes, tears mixing with the rain as he pushes his wet hair out of his face and sits down on his porch, wondering where he went wrong.

-

Harry entered his house, shaking the rain off his coat as he hangs it up.

"Hey, Noah," He greets, pressing a kiss to his boyfriend's cheek.

Seeing Noah's annoyed expression, Harry sighs, sitting down next to him and placing his hand on Noah's thigh.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the double date today, an important conference came up," He explains, placing a kiss on Noah's pouted lips.

"That's what you always say," Noah whispers, rolling his eyes.

"Well, it's the truth, I don't know what you expect," Harry responds, taking off his wet shirt and changing into his lounge wear.

"Whatever," Noah replies, lying down, facing away from Harry, something he only did when he was really sad or angry.

"Love, don't be mad, it's a part of my job, I can't help it," Harry says, placing his hand on the younger's shoulder.

"I know, but sometimes it feels like you stay at work to not be with me. And I know that's not true but I can't help but feel neglected," Noah says softly, sitting up and turning to Harry.

"You shouldn't feel like that, but I can't just ignore when something important comes up, it could influence the both of us," Harry says, trying to comfort Noah.

"I just wish that you'd love me," Noah almost whispers eyes saddened.

Harry shakes his head.

"Babe, I do love you, so much and I'm so sorry if I haven't been showing it lately but I've just been so tired and--"

"We haven't had sex in over a year, Harry," Noah says, a dejected tone in his voice.

"Sex isn't everything," Harry says, now looking more angered.

"I know, but I feel like I'm a liability to you," Noah says, huffing.

"Okay, we'll figure this out, we always do. After I come back from my business tri--"

"Why not now, Harry? Is your trip more important than me? Because lately, it feels like you care more about your stupid job than about me," He interrupts, voice raising.

"My 'stupid job' is the reason you have a roof over your head right now," Harry responds, feeling incredibly appalled at Noah's unappreciative words.

"I can't do this, Harry. Wait for you to get home, only to have you leave again. If you can't get your priorities straight, then I don't think that what we have is worth fighting for," Noah says, making Harry's heart skip a beat.

"Don't say that,"

"It's the truth, Harry. You can't just expect me to lie around here, waiting for you to learn to love me,"

"I do love y--"

"Don't lie to yourself, Harry. Please," Noah says, sniffling as he stands up and walking towards Harry.

"I love you, Harry. But we can't keep on pretending that this relationship is getting anywhere. Because we both know that it's not. And it's not got anything to do with you, Harry. You're the most amazing person, and I'm just not cut out for a relationship like this. I can't be with someone like you and I'm so sorry for that," Noah says, wiping the tears that had made their way down to his chin.

"I-I hope that one day, you find someone that treats you better than I did. And they will be the luckiest person to walk the earth, and I hope that they appreciate how wonderful and caring you are. But that person just isn't me," He says, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek before walking out.

Leaving the world's youngest CEO, in pieces.

A/N: I hope that you guys liked this chapter. It's a little into the boys' past and what made them who they are today. I also just watched a bunch of freddieismyqueen videos and Louis used to be so happy in 2010-12 and now....

Anyways, I would hate to leave this chapter on a bad note so how do you guys feel about slow hands? I quite like it but Niall's voice has changed so much and I thought that he was an innocent bean but then I read the lyrics 😂

FUCK MY LIFE I JUST SAW THE SIGN OF THE TIMES VIDEO THERE WAS A RAINBOW IN THE WATER AND HE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL RETURNING TO HEAVEN IM LEAVING.

If you liked the chapter please vote and comment ❤️