18

"Shit, Niall, I'm having a heart attack," Louis says, placing a hand on his chest as he falls to the floor, telling Niall to tell his mom he loves her.

"Shut up, Lou, it's only a date," Niall says, rolling his eyes and helping Louis up and resting him against the wall.

"You, see, that's where you're wrong. It's a date with Harry. Harry Styles, may I add." Louis says, expectantly.

"Louis, you're overreacting. Now, hurry up, isn't he going to be here at 8." Niall says, glancing at his watch.

"No, Niall. You're under reacting. And yes, so help me." Louis responds, giving Niall a pleading expression.

"Ugh..fine. Go shower and I'll try to come up with something." Niall says, shooing Louis into the bathroom.

"And use your vanilla body wash," Niall shouts through the door, hearing Louis' laugh.

Soon, Louis comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and sees Niall buried in a pile of his clothes.

He gasps, running over to him. "Niall, what are you doing?" He asks, crouching down.

"What did he ask you to wear?" Niall asks, looking around with a pout on his face.

"He said something casual is fine, but I don't know," Louis said.

"Okay, okay, I've got this. This is a nice top, yeah, and these jeans make your bum look nice--"

"Hey!" Louis shouts, interrupting Niall, who was mainly talking to himself.

"Sorry, Lou, but it's the truth," Niall says, handing Louis the bundle of clothing.

Soon enough, Louis returned out of the bathroom, looking at Niall.

"Wow, Lou, really, you look great," Niall says as if he was at loss for words.

Niall then proceeds to make Louis' hair and hand him the appropriate shoes.

-

Harry pops a mint into his mouth and gets out of the car, taking the custom bouquet of roses from the back of his car.

He smoothens out his shirt and walks to the elevator, stopping in front of Louis' apartment.

Harry rings the doorbell, the door opening to reveal the blonde haired lad who Harry has come to know as Niall.

"Harry." Niall greets, moving away and opening the door wider, allowing the older man to enter and take a seat on the couch.

Harry awkwardly clears his throat, looking around.

"Nice place you have here." He mutters, nodding.

"Louis' father isn't here but I'll do the job for him. It's pretty simple. You break his heart, I break your face." He says, smiling sweetly.