29

A/N: still not over the fact that this book has over 10,000 reads! It's so surreal so thank you so much! ❤️❤️ anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

-

Louis yawned, walking into Harry's house and rushing towards his room. "Ugh, I'm exhausted." He mumbles out, jumping onto Harry's plush mattress.

"You've got to change, Lou," Harry says, softly shaking Louis' shoulder.

"Mm, 'm tired," Louis says, picking up the blanket and wrapping it around his small frame.

Harry fondly rolls his eyes, softy peeling the blanket off Louis. "Babe, you can't sleep in this," Harry says, referring to Louis' jeans and sweater.

"No, s'okay." Louis groans not bothered to change. Harry slowly helps Louis to ensure he wasn't uncomfortable in his sleep. He lifted Louis' sweater off his head, hands grazing over his body, his chilly fingers causing a shiver to roll down his spine.

He then unbuttons Louis' jeans and helps them off his legs, throwing them onto a nearby chair.

Once done, Louis tucks himself into the blanket once more, clearly cold. Seeing this, Harry increases the temperature of the air conditioner before stripping down to his boxers and tugging on a pair of sweats, getting into his bed, next to Louis.

He carefully wraps his arm around Louis' waist, softly pulling the smaller boy into his chest, instantly warming him up.

"Good night," Harry whispers pressing a soft kiss to the back of Louis' neck. "I love you." He adds, before closing his eyes and falling into a dreamless sleep.

-

Louis wakes up in an empty bed, frowning at the lack of a Harry. He rubs his eyes gently before getting up and heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once done, he walks downstairs, seeing Barbara preparing some waffles with Harry on the side, cutting up some strawberries.

Louis grins, walking towards Harry and wrapping his arms around his torso, resting his cheek on the back of his shoulder.

Feeling this, Harry smiles, turning around until Louis was pressed against the counter.  

"Morning." He says, eyes vibrant. "Good morning," Louis responds, placing his hands on Harry's shoulders.

"I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed," Harry says, turning around once more to continue chopping up the red berries.

"S'okay, I was wondering where you were." Louis says, opening one of the cabinets and taking out two plates and gliding them to where Barbara was waiting for the waffle machine's 'ding' signifying that they were ready to eat.

Harry then, takes out two glasses and places them on the table as Louis places a jug of water in the middle, neither of them realizing how used to each other's company they had become in such a short time span.

Once all aspects of their breakfast were ready, they both sit down around the table. "Good?" Harry asks in an almost amused tone as he sees Louis' expression once he pops a piece of the food into his mouth.

"Fucking amazing," Louis says, mouth still full due to his large scoop of cream.  Harry laughs at this, telling Barbara that her preparation was much appreciated.

Looking at the clock, both Harry and Louis decide that they should be getting ready for work by now, not wanting to be even a minute late.

Soon, they both get into Harry's car, as the first drops Louis off to the building, leaving him with a kiss before turning to his own.

-

"Fucking asshole!" Harry's gaze averts to the door, hearing the commotion. He sees Billy Michael walking into the room, hands clenched into fists.

Harry rolls his eyes at this, standing up to see what has annoyed the man this time. "Where's my money?" Billy shouts slamming his hand onto the table.

"Excuse me? What money?" Harry says, a crease between his eyebrows. "My shares for the 2021 project," Billy says in an almost obvious tone.

"I thought that we already discussed that, I am not interested in any partnership whatsoever in your company," Harry says, now aggravated.

"Yeah? Well earlier, one of your employees confirmed the offer to me!" Billy protests.

"Are you an idiot? You need my signature on a partnership contract to actually go forth with any joint projects." Harry says, actually appalled at Billy's lack of knowledge about the field, his tactic often being bribery and threatening his opponents.

"But she said yes!" Billy says in an extremely idiotically childish manner.

"Whoever 'she' is, doesn't have a say in anything my company does, now please leave before I have security escort you out," Harry says, sitting back down onto his desk, not looking up until he hears Billy's footsteps lead out of the office.

After a mere 2 minutes, Harry marched out of his office, seeing all of his employees, who instantly notice his presence and stop whatever they were doing, looking up to see what Harry had to say.

"Who here agreed to proceed with Mr. Michael's 2021 plans." He asks, voice commanding.

As he gets no response, he walks further towards the employees, crossing his arms over his chest. "I can get the name in the click of a button, and that will make me even angrier, I'm giving you the chance to own up now, and I'm only going to ask once more. So, who agreed to proceed with Mr. Michael's 2021 plans?" Harry asks.

"Fine." He says, walking towards his office. Just before entering he hears a soft voice. "Sir, it was me." Harry turns around to see a middle-aged employee named Christine standing there with a nervous look on her face.

Harry sighs, this would be a hell of a day.

-

"No! Don't choose him!" Louis shouts at the tv screen, resulting in him simply facepalming.

Currently, Harry was sitting down on the couch, Louis' head resting on his lap as they watched 'the bachelorette.'

As the episode comes to an end, all Louis can only ask himself is what humanity had come to, emitting a wholehearted laugh out of Harry.

And they just continued watching, completely clueless to the fact that they were literally a married couple, (well at least they were acting like one.)

A/N: thank you guys for all the support recently, I appreciate it so much. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter! How do you feel about back to you? Leave a comment and don't forget to vote! ❤️❤️