Battle Of The Books

Hi guys, I hope you don't mind that this isn't really a chapter but I know that fairytale is coming to an end, I'm probably going to have 5 more chapters. And because of this, I obviously want to keep writing, not straight after this book ends but I would like to start writing it soon and publish it a few weeks after this book ends. So when I was thinking about writing a new book, I did have quite a few ideas for what I would like the general book to be about.

Now, I am going to include a description about two books and I want to know which book you guys would like to read the most. So to vote for a book, please leave a comment next to the option number saying 'this one' or something along those lines.

I hope you guys like any of the book.

Thank you. xx

Option No. 1- description

*You can expect: lots of fluff, skinny love and jealousy*

Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles were the bestest of friends. Their friendship was often envied as well as their friend circle. The two did everything together and often got mistaken for either brothers or boyfriends.

This didn't really bother any of the two, both of them knowing better than to respond to the rumors which would come and go every few months.

Harry cared for Louis, more than he probably should but he constantly wanted to protect his smaller friend from the nasty real world. He felt the need to make sure that Louis' innocent and golden heart was never stained with any ill colored ink.

What happens when Louis comes out to Harry and gets involved with a boy from the "dangerous" side of town? Does their friendship get tested to the limits or does Harry simply brush off Louis and leave him to fend for himself?

Option No. 2- short extract

*you can expect: lots of sexual tension, a slow realization, and hate to love.*

"He's so hot." Louis whispers, eyes glistening with want as he dreamily rests his chin on his palm, looking at Austin who was standing on the other side of the room.

"You're drooling again," Liam says, laughing as Louis sits up straight and wipes his mouth.

"Anyways, you coming to the arcade tonight?" Liam asks, looking at the door to make sure the teacher didn't walk in. "I want to, but I don't know if Zayn will let me," Louis says, referring to his overprotective step-brother.

"Don't worry about it, I'll talk to him," Liam says, winking at Louis before turning to the front of the classroom as Mr. Brown arrives.

-

Louis walks into the arcade with Zayn and Liam, blushing as he sees Austin and his group of friends.

As they all approach the pool table, they decide to play two games and pay the required amount.

Now, it was Louis' turn, and although he was pretty good at pool, he looked at Austin, pouting. "Can you teach me?" Louis asks, batting his eyelashes.

Austin looks to Louis, "damn, sorry I really need to go to the bathroom, but Harry here can teach you, he's the best player I know." Austin says, pushing Harry towards Louis.

Louis groans, he never liked Harry, the boy seemed too much like the "perfect" human being and Louis just wouldn't fall for that.