32

A/N: hello! Thank you so much for 20k reads! It really means a lot, anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Also, I don't know when to end this book, but I think that it's coming to an end soon but I'm not too sure, what do you guys think?

-

Louis rushes into Harry's arms, burying his head into Harry's neck.

"Shh, you're okay," Harry whispers into his hair, rubbing his back in a comforting manner.

"I've got you, you're okay." He says, just letting Louis cry into his shirt.

After a quiet two minutes, Harry finally pulls away and cups Louis' face, looking into his glassy blue eyes.

He shakes his head softly, "no more crying." He says as he uses the pads of his thumbs to wipe off the tears from his rosy cheeks.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Harry asks as they walk out of the bathroom, hand in hand.

Louis shakes his head, looking down, seeming much more closed off than usual. "Not now." He whispers, not meeting Harry's gaze.

"Okay," Harry says, taking out his phone to call Margaret. "Hello, Margaret, could you please reschedule all of my meetings for today, yeah, okay, thanks, bye".

Hearing this, Louis looks up, "Harry, you don't have to cancel your meetings, I'll get Gustav to drop me back to the office." Louis says, not wanting to cause any interference with Harry's work schedule.

"Hush, we're going home, I already called Cynthia and told her that you're not feeling well after lunch."

-

Harry pulls into the driveway, stepping out of the car and ringing the doorbell.

Once Barbara opens the door, the two men walk in and head to Harry's bedroom, as Louis instantly goes to lie down on the bed.

Harry sits beside him, putting his phone on silent and just watching Louis.

"Lou?" He asks, crease lines forming on his forehead due to his worrying.

Louis didn't respond, he just buries his face further into the pillow.

"Louis," Harry says, voice a little bit more stern.

Louis stands up and tries to go the bathroom but Harry stands up and pulls him into his lap.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" Harry asked, sitting back onto the bed.

"I just don't feel like it," Louis says, voice extremely faint.

"Can you tell me what happened at the mall?" Harry says, not liking how sad and quiet Louis has been ever since.

"No," Louis says, before standing up and leaving the room, leaving Harry there to wonder what he did wrong.

-

Harry was in the middle of replying to an email when he heard the shrill ring of Louis' phone.

He stretches over to the side table, seeing the name Perrie displayed on the screen.

He answers, pressing the phone to his ear. "Hello, Louis, are you okay? I saw a video of what happened, where was Harry?" She says, her voice panicked.

"Hello? Sorry, Ms. Edwards, this is Harry, I have Louis' phone." He says, confused as to what video she was referring to.

"Oh! Sorry, Mr. Styles, I'll just call back later." She says, disconnecting the call before Harry could ask her about what she was saying.

Harry opened a new tab, and typed up 'Louis Tomlinson', seeing that the first thing that came up, was a video from the Clever news, titled, "Harry Styles' boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson, Harassed by fans in a local mall."

Harry's eyes widen, clicking on the link, tears welling up in his eyes as he hears all the words being thrown at Louis.

He stops the video and shoves his laptop away, walking out to find Louis, lying down on the couch, face down. 

"I saw what happened," Harry whispers, sitting down, placing a hand on Louis' back.

"And I'm so sorry, I should've asked Gustav to come in with you. I should've expected there to be some hateful people." Harry says, as Louis turns around and rests his head on Harry's shoulder.

"But they were just saying the truth," Louis says, voice barely audible.

"What?" Harry says, shifting so he was looking into Louis' eyes. 

"Yeah, I mean, look at you, and then look at me. You're this famous CEO with girls pining over him and I'm just plain old Louis."

"I understand why they say that I'm not good enough for you. Like, I'm nothing special, and I don't have abs or anything, there's no reason for you to want me." Louis says, voice cracking in between, causing Harry's heart to break a little.

Harry shakes his head, "angel, you're absolutely gorgeous, I never want you to think that you're not good enough because you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He explains, cupping his boyfriend's face and placing a kiss on his pouted lips.

Louis sniffles, looking up at Harry, eyes tearing up once again. Harry hesitates, "I-did I say something wrong?"

Louis shakes his head, "no, it's just, I've always been so insecure about myself and I'm so grateful to have you in my life." He whispers, leaning forward.

Harry picks Louis up, bridal style and takes him to the bedroom, a string of squeals escaping his lips.

Harry walks until he is standing in front of the full-length mirror in the room, letting go of Louis and placing the smaller boy in front of him.

He rests his chin on Louis' shoulder and wraps his arms around Louis' waist, looking at the two of them in the mirror.

"Look at you," Harry whispers, hot breath fanning against Louis' earlobe. "Just look how fucking lucky I am." He says, hands sliding down until his hands were splayed on Louis' thighs.

"I'm going to show you just how beautiful you are."

A/N: so that's it for this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed, also, I'm planning on writing a new book soon, but I've got a few ideas so for the next chapter, I might include short summaries of possible books I want to write. If you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and please leave a comment!