30

A/N: thank you so much for 15k! And, 'the nerd and the bad boy' just hit 100,000 reads and I find that so crazy. Really, thank you to every single person who read that book, because I never thought that I could be writing this message right now. Really, thank you so, so fucking much! 💕🏳️‍🌈

-

"Hello?" Harry asks, picking up the phone as he sees an unknown number.

"Harry!" He hears an unfamiliar voice across the line. "Uh, sorry, who is this?" He asks.

"Oh, sorry, my excitement got the best of me! Did you hear the news? You've been nominated for the businessman of the year!"

"Um, no, but I still don't know who this is.." Harry trails off. "Oops, I did it again, my name is Simon Cowell, I was friends with your dad."

"Oh, okay, well thanks for the good news," Harry says, sharing a few more words before disconnecting the call.

"Who was it?" Louis asks from his seat on the bed. "Apparently a friend of my father's," Harry says, before sitting down next to Louis and turning on the tv.

Then, as if it was in some pattern, Louis' phone rung, causing Harry to roll his eyes, just wanting a moment of peace.

Louis sends Harry an apologetic glance before answering the call. "Oh my god, Louis did you see the annual awards website?" Louis hears Perrie's excited voice over the phone.

"Uh, no?" He says in a rather questionable tone. "Mr. Styles was nominated for the businessman of the year!" She exclaims.

"Oh! That's great." Louis comments, smiling. "Yeah, everyone at the office is so excited. You guys are going tonight, right?"

"Going where?" Louis asks, eyes flickering over to the calendar at the edge of the room.

"To the annual awards, silly!" She says, amused.

"Oh, they're today? Well, we'll see if we can make it." Louis says before him and Perrie share their farewell's.

"Make it where," Harry asks, running a hand through his hair.

"Give me your laptop," Louis says, not answering Harry's question.

Furrowing his brows, Harry reached out for the laptop and placed it in front of Louis, who instantly logged in and went to the annual awards website.

He hovered the mouse over the 'businessman of the year' category and saw 5 names, some familiar, some unfamiliar.

"We're going," Louis says, showing Harry the laptop, where his name was listed third.

"Lou, I've been nominated for the past three years but I've never won, it's stupid," Harry says, shutting the laptop.

"Harry, we're going," Louis says, causing Harry to shake his head once more. "It's just a waste of time." He responds, crossing his arms.

And suddenly an idea pops into Louis' head. He straddles Harry and places the older man's hands onto his own hips.

He leans down until his and Harry's face are barely a meter away, and he could see the little flecks of gold in Harry's vibrant eyes.

He leans in an almost imperceptible amount until their lips were barely brushing.

"Can we please go, for me?" He asks, voice seductive.