02

A/N: Okay, so just so you guys know, I changed some things, so Louis and Niall now live together in an apartment because they both are recent university graduates. The 'first name basis' is no longer in place but will occur later on now. Also, I saw that I hit 50 reads and sure that isn't a lot but it's pretty good for just starting two days ago. Anyway, read on

"Hey," Niall says, walking in and plopping his laptop on his bed, heading to the pantry while rambling on about how he'd probably die if he didn't get any breakfast right away.

The shrill ring of Louis' phone echoes through the living room, startling him. He walks out of the bathroom, toothbrush still in his mouth as he answers the phone, noticing that it was a private number, which was unusual. 

"Hello, this is Margaret calling from Styles Enterprises, is this Louis Tomlinson?" He hears from the other line. Louis takes his toothbrush out of his mouth, wiping his mouth, eyes widening.

"Yes, yes, this is him," Louis says trying to stable himself and sound professional.

"We are pleased to say that you have been selected for the position of Mr. Styles' personal assistant, we would like you to start tomorrow, from 8-5," She says, Louis placing a hand over his mouth, trying to prevent the squeals trying to escape his lips.

"Yes, I can do that, I'll be there, Is there anything that I'm required to bring?" He asks.

"No, not as of now, however, every morning, you should stop by the office coffee room and get Mr. Styles a cup of coffee with no milk and no sugar, and deliver it to him, he will take lead from there," She says, Louis agreeing before ending the call and running towards the kitchen.

Louis leaps towards Niall, hugging him tightly, feeling so utterly happy because they were struggling with rent and now it would all be okay.

"I got the job," he whispers, seeing Niall's expression change as he turns around and hugs the smaller boy in return.

"Fuck, Lou, really?" Niall asks, feeling relieved.

"I'm so happy for you! And actually, Carl called earlier and I got a promotion so I am now the cashier at the coffee shop!" Niall says, knowing that it didn't sound like much but Louis always supported him and that's what matters.

-

Louis wakes up extra early this morning, wanting to keep his job for at least one day. After dressing in jeans and a simple black shirt, Louis leaves his house, arriving at the office soon and greeting Margaret.

"Welcome, Mr. Tomlinson," she greets, her pleasant smile putting Louis at ease.

"You can head towards the coffee room and then Mr. Styles' office, he's awaiting you," She says, before getting back to what she was doing.

Louis nods, walking around the new area, seeing a door labeled 'coffee room' and decides it would probably be the best decision to head there.

He walks in, seeing the room littered with staff, all chatting with each other in little clusters. Louis simply walks to the coffee machine and clicks all the buttons until it starts to come out.

He sees some staff laughing at his stupidity but he just ignores them, knowing he'll probably get paid better than all of them.

Once done, Louis grabs a sleeve, walking to where he remembered Mr. Styles' office was.

He knocked on the door, hearing Mr. Styles', already familiar, voice.

"Come in," Louis walks in, smiling slightly at his boss.

"Good morning Louis," Harry greets, thanking Louis for the coffee, placing it on his desk.

"Good morning Mr. Styles," Louis says in return, waiting for some instructions regarding what to do.

"So, please grab my schedule and tell me if I have anything urgent today," Harry says, not looking up to meet Louis' eyes.

Louis nods, picking up a file and flipping through it to today's date, seeing that the older had a meeting with Liam Payne at 12.

"The only thing is a meeting with Liam Payne, at noon today," Louis says, keeping the file with him just in case.

"Ah yes, okay, so usually the assistants or business partner attends these meetings with other figures. So, at twelve PM today, you will have to attend the meeting with me, simply to take minutes and listen in," Harry explains.

As Harry notices the panic on Louis' face, he places a hand onto Louis' shoulder as a simple reassuring gesture, and Louis knows it sounds cliché but it felt as if his shoulder is on fire as if Harry's touch was burning him, his skin hissing, yet longing for more.

And as soon as he felt the touch, it was gone, as quick as lightning.

"Don't worry, you just need to be there as a figure who helps me, you won't have to say much," Harry says, knowing that this was quite a lot for Louis' first day.

Louis nods in an understanding manner, calming himself down. Not to mention, that Liam Payne was another one of the youngest, and hottest CEO's in the field.

"Okay," Louis simply says, wanting to let Harry know that he understood and he'd be in here by noon.

"For now, it would be great if you could check up on the packaging crew, I think that you could be quite helpful because they really just need someone to reinforce what they've been told," Harry says, clearly annoyed with the whole crew in general.

"And after that, I will email you regarding any meetings you will need to organize. Ask Margaret where your office is and she'll lead you there," Harry says, sitting down and looking at some paperwork.

Louis heads towards Margaret, anxious yet excited because he has his own office. Margaret showed it to him and it was amazing. Harry told him that he could add some of his personal items and stuff onto the desk to make it feel more humble but it was truly better than anything he could dream of.

Louis was then off, officially starting his first day at Styles Enterprises.

A/N: well he got the job...and it's his first day, let's hope he survives 😂 please vote and comment!! ❤️❤️