33

A/N: most of you really liked option 2, which makes me very happy because I, too, prefer that one. A few weeks after this book ends, I would like to start writing that but I am quite clueless as to a name for that book so any suggestions would be much appreciated. Also, today's my birthday! (August 2nd) 🎉 But I feel the same as I did yesterday so that sucks 😂Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-

Louis wakes up wrapped in Harry's arms, smiling as he remembers the occurrence of last night, Harry kept on praising him and made him feel so utterly wanted.

He looked at the clock, deciding that sleeping for another 20 minutes wouldn't cause any harm, especially since today was a Saturday.

He closes his eyes, cuddling further into Harry's chest, loving the warmth and protectiveness.

-

"Hey, Lou, wake up," Harry whispers, softly shaking his shoulder softly.

Louis whines, pulling up the blanket, saying that he wants to sleep.

"Louis, its already 10, C'mon," Harry says, sitting down and softly running his hand through Louis' tousled hair.

"Just five minutes," Louis says, turning around and hurrying his face into the pillow.

Harry rolls his eyes, continuing to run his hand through Louis' hair for around five minutes.

"Louis, wake up now," Harry instructs, voice stern. Louis groans, standing up and groggily walking to the bathroom, mumbling something about not getting enough sleep.

Harry smiles, rushing downstairs and making sure that his surprise was prepared.

Louis soon walked down the stairs, rubbing his eyes and walking towards the toaster. He takes a step back as he notices the ready-made plate of waffles set on the dining table along with a glass of chocolate milk with a note placed on the mat.

Louis smiled at this, eating his filling breakfast before placing the dishes in the dishwasher and picking up the white note.

His eyes scan the words, 'Today is going to be all about you, my love. Your next note is waiting where we first met.'

Louis smiles at this, changing into some jeans and a button up before heading down and seeing Gustav's car outside the house.

-

He walks into Harry's office, seeing everything nicely packed and a small white note placed on the wooden desk.

He walks towards the desk, picking up the note and smiling at the text. 'I remember when I first saw you, your eyes were the bluest things I'd ever seen. Your next note is where we had our first lunch meeting.'

Louis remembers that his and Harry's first meeting with Liam was. He gets back into the car and heads over to the restaurant where they had their first meeting.

He enters, being stopped by the lady at the reception.

"Mr. Tomlinson? This is for you." She says; handing Louis another white card.

He reads over it, 'You're nearly there, I remember how ravishing you looked in the outfit you wore here. Your next card is where we had our first kiss.'

Louis' mind immediately clicks, the train station! He gets back into the car and heads to the train station, getting out and heading to the platform where he left to Doncaster.

He sees Ed and approached him, seeing a bandana in his hand along with a note.

"Louis!" Ed says, handing the younger man the white note. 'One last stop. This time, you won't know where you're going. But just remember, you're absolutely gorgeous.'

Louis smiles at this, excited to see Harry. Ed wraps the bandana around Louis' eyes and they walk back to the car and go around 20 minutes away from the train station.

Ed helps Louis to one spot and tells him to take the blindfold off in five seconds.

Louis counts to five in his head before untying the bandana and looking around to where Ed had dropped him off.

And he recognizes it, it's the alleyway. The place where they found Victor and Harry beat him until he was limp. The place where Louis nearly lost his boyfriend.

Louis looked around the empty alleyway, confused as to why Ed brought him to a place full of so many bad memories.

And then he sees Harry. Harry, who was dressed in a suit and was walking up to Louis, a bouquet of roses clutched tightly in between his two hands.

Louis watched his boyfriend in awe, cheeks glowing at how fucking beautiful the man standing in front of him was.

He slowly approaches Louis, handing him the bouquet of roses. "Louis, my sweet sunflower. Right here-" Harry moves over to a spot which still had blood splayed over the brick wall. "-is where I nearly lost my life, is where I nearly lost you. If Victor's bullet landed just one inch to the right, I would've died on the spot. If it would've landed one inch higher, I wouldn't be able to walk. But that didn't happen. That didn't happen because I think that we were meant to be, Lou. And I love you so much that there is no word powerful enough to explain how much I truly do. And to think that you have ever thought that you are undeserving of me truly appalls me because you are just so amazing. I really don't know where I'd be without you. So, I got this for you-"

Harry pauses, taking a relatively small box out of his pocket. He opens it and it reveals a small ring with a black band and gems placed around the diameter.

"The gems are amethysts and tanzanites, they're both of our birthstones, to always remind you that I love you and I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else."

Harry slips the ring onto Louis' right ring finger and presses a kiss to his knuckles

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He whispers, eyes flickering up to meet his boyfriends ocean-like blue orbs.

He then swiftly presses Louis against the brick wall, one hand resting on his hip as the other moves up to cup his face.

"If anyone harms your self-esteem ever again, tell me and I'll knock their teeth out," Harry says, getting into a stance with his fists clenched, as to fight any threats.

And Louis laughs because he's so in love.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I really liked writing it. Also, I had three meetings today and I've been so stressed lately so I'm sorry if my updates have been all around the place, I just have so much on my plate. And thank you for 600 followers!Anyways, please leave a vote and don't forget to comment! ❤️