25

A/N: ugh I'm sorry that my updates have been so slow recently. I'm traveling and the wifi is so bad and I keep on using all my data on downloading songs. but thank you guys so so so much for 6k, it means so much to me!! ❤️❤️ Anyways, I've finally gotten a few hours to update so here I am. Hope you like this chapter 😊

-

It had been two weeks since Harry's operation, and things were going great. He was back to daily activities, still slightly cautious though, but the doctors were extremely impressed with his progress.

Louis started working with Cynthia and co, being in a relatively good position due to Harry's strong recommendation.

Things were great, as if Harry and Louis were in their own indestructible bubble of love and joy.

Harry wanted to solve the feud going on between himself and Liam, so he had invited him and Zayn to dinner at his house, not wanting to have any negative relations.

-

At around 7 in the evening, the doorbell was heard, as Louis stood up, rushing forward to open it, revealing Liam, but no Zayn.

Louis knew better than to ask Liam about Zayn's whereabouts and simply let him to the dining table, where Harry was standing next to.

"Liam," Harry says, trying to keep his cool as he walks forward to shake the man's hand, aiming to keep this as calm and collected as possible.

Harry looks around as if he was awaiting someone else to appear.

"The assistant?" Harry asks, causing Louis to clench his eyes shut.

"Fired him," Liam says cooly, but his expression displayed that the topic at hand was rather uncomfortable for him to discuss. Louis had known that Zayn and Liam were in a relationship and they must be facing some hardships, so he urged Harry to not bring Zayn up again throughout the evening.

"Let's sit," Louis says, allowing Harry to pull his chair out for him, his boyfriend always going back to gentleman ways.

"Thank you." Louis compliments, waiting for Barbara to come out and set up the food.

"So...." Louis trails off, trying to kickstart some conversation to avoid the awkward silences.

"Y'know what. Liam, I just want us to stop this feud, and that is based off you stopping being a jealous prick and accepting that you were in second place is just a part of life." Harry says, throwing his calm and collected plan out the window.

Liam sniffles. "How do you expect me to settle for second best?" Liam asks, voice so small that it truly startles Harry and Louis.

"I don't know, Liam. But this thing that we keep on fighting about is never going to end and we can't keep on dragging it on." Harry says in a more sensible manner, as Liam looked as if he was going to cry.

"How would you feel if I took him away from you?" Liam asks, standing up and grabbing Louis' hand, pulling the petite boy to his side, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"What the fuck?" Harry says, pulling Louis away from Liam and pushing him behind him, in a way to protect the smaller lad.

"How would you feel? That's what you did to me. Zayn broke up with me because of you. Because of this stupid fight and--" Liam is cut off as Harry shoves him away, rather harshly, might I add.

"Get out," Harry instructs, eyes so dark that Liam instantly complied, walking out with tears welled up in his eyes.

"Harry," Louis says, trying to reason with his boyfriend, but the green-eyed man refused to say anything, walking straight to his room.

"Harry." Louis repeats, opening the door and walking to him.

"What?!" Harry shouts, causing Louis to take a short step back.

"What Lou? Are you going to tell me that I shouldn't have reacted like that? After he fucking touched you like that?" Harry exclaims nostrils flared.

"No, Harry, but couldn't you tell that he was sad? Something clearly hurt him, and he just wanted to show you how he felt."

"Well I felt fucking terrible," Harry says, crossing his arms and moving to his wardrobe to change into his loungewear.

"Harr-"

"God Louis. Can't you just leave me alone!" Harry shouts, softly shoving Louis away.

And just like that, Harry suddenly steps back, looking at his hands as if they were coated with someone's fresh blood.

"Harry?" Louis asks in a small voice stepping forward.

"I hurt you," Harry whispers, looking up to meet Louis' eyes.

Louis gasps, as he notices a tear slipping down Harry's face, trailing down until it eventually drops off his chin and onto the floor.

"I think you should leave," Harry says, pursing his lips together.

"Harry, I'm okay."

"Lou, I'm just like Victo--"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Harry," Louis says, stepping forward to cup Harry's face and wipe the tears off his face.

"But I am, Lou. Mum said that it started with shoves, and then progressed into something worse." Harry says.

"Yes, but, you are nothing like that monster. I love you, so, so much, and I trust you with my life because I know that you'd never intentionally hurt me. Harry, what you did today was a mistake and I'd never hate you for that, okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you."

"Promise?"

"Yeah. Forever."

"I love you too. Forever."

A/N: aww!!!!! so ziam are having some troubles but hopefully everything will be resolved. This chapter is actually quite long so I'm very proud of my self. And my summer holidays are here so hopefully my updates will be more frequent. I personally really liked this chapter, let me know how you feel about the whole Liam and Louis mishap and Harry shoving Louis.

ALSO I DONT KNOW IF YOU NOTICED BUT THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT HARRY CRIED IN 3 YEARS BECAUSE HE FEELS SO MUCH FOR LOUOS THAT HE ACTUALLY BROKE DOWN HIS WALLS HOW ADORABLE.

im sorry i just had to point that out. If you enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️❤️❤️