14

A/N: Ayee, 2k, thanks babes, love you ❤️ also, you guys need to check out jess and Gabriel conte on YouTube, they're absolutely adorable and I ship them so hard it's unreal. Happy Ramadan to all the muslim readers ☺️

Harry kissed Louis in the most earnest way he could. He wrapped his hands around Louis' waist and pulled him closer, as Louis responded by wrapping his own around Harry's neck.

He trailed his hands downwards until one rested on the younger's hips and the other cupped his face, gently.

They pulled apart, breathing ragged and lips flushed. Harry rests his forehead against Louis', looking into the ocean that was his eyes.

"Be safe," Harry whispers, turning around and walking away, not looking back.

-

"Louis!" Jay shouts, hugging her son.

"Look at you." She whispered, eyes shining proudly at her son.

"Mum, I missed you so much," Louis says, softly rubbing her back as he ushered himself not to cry.

"What happened?" He asks as they walk towards Jay's car, getting into the passenger seat.

"You'll see when we get there." She explains, clearly bothered by the topic at hand.

Louis notices where they were heading. He knew it, but he hoped that he was wrong, he prayed that he was wrong.

Louis didn't say anything else throughout the ride, he just sat patiently and looked outside, reminiscing all that happened in his hometown.

His mum pulled into the hospitals familiar parking lot and Louis frowned but headed up anyways. She mentioned something to the receptionist and they soon entered room number 416.

And then Louis saw her. He saw his 16-year-old sister, Felicite, lying on the bed, skin paled from its natural flushness and smile stolen from her lips.

And he ran. He ran towards her and sat on the corner of her bed and hugged her. He hugged her like she was made out of glass but he still did. He hugged her sister because she was hurt, she was tired and she was sick.

Louis didn't ask for an explanation, he just hugged her. In a way to say that he missed her, but also in a way to say that he didn't want them to meet again like this.

"Mr. Tomlinson?" The doctor's voice is heard, breaking Louis out of his pained thoughts.

"May I have a word?" She asks, motioning outside.

"Uh-yes." He says, standing up and following the lady.

"Your sister, I presume, Felicite, is suffering from a severe case of fibroids. Many aren't aware of this but it is basically a benign tumor of muscular and fibrous tissues developing in the wall of the uterus. I have already discussed this with your mother, but there are possible cures. As this is an extremely severe case and there are various tumors, there are only two cures that will work this situation."

"Firstly there is Hysterectomy, which is the removal of the uterus, the only issue with this is that she will not be able to get pregnant at any chance. And the second option is Myomectomy, which is fibroid removal, however, this, is often not recommended as it has only a 47.3% success rate." She explains, glancing down at her clipboard every once in a while.

"Due to the severity of this case, we would strongly recommend getting the surgery done soon, as these could grow to the point where they are no longer treatable. You may speak to whoever needed to make the decision." She says, sympathetically smiling before walking back into the room.

Louis walked over to the waiting area and sat down, millions of thoughts running through his mind.

Felicite. His beautiful, strong, loving, caring, amazing sister has a tumor growing inside of her. And he couldn't do anything to stop it.

Louis thought. He thought about the possible actions and their consequences. But he knew that he couldn't make any decision without talking to Fizzy. In the end, he wasn't going to ask her to do something that she didn't want to.

Her health mattered, yes, but her happiness always came first. She deserved the world, and Louis hated that he's been to the hospital so much recently. Just the thought of losing his lovely sister, makes him shiver. It makes him feel cold, sad but on top of it all, he feels lost.

Louis walked back in and sat next to Fizzy, holding her hand softly, as she would break if he held her any tighter.

"Hey, Lou." She whispers, voice shockingly quiet.

"Hi Fizz, I missed you," Louis says, trying to smile.

"W-what did the doctor say?" She asks, lips wobbling with worry. Louis leans forward, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"You're okay, Fizz." He says, smiling sadly.

"There are two cures--" he starts off.

"Mum told me about them, and I want to do Myomectomy." She says in a conclusive manner like her mind was already 100% made up.

"Fizz, the doctor said that there's only a 47% success rate, I don't kn--"

"I don't want to be infertile, Louis." She says in a pleading manner.

"I want to have kids someday, I can't be infertile, Lou." She whispers, eyes glossy.

Louis looked at her, sadness apparent in his eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. This is the best hospital in Donny, I'll make sure that you're okay." He promises, locking his pinky with her sisters.

Now he just has to keep that promise.

A/N: so this chapter is a bit shorter than the usual but it's just an insight into why Louis went back to Doncaster and what emotions he's experiencing. I quite liked this chapter, I hope you did too! Please vote and comment!! ❤️❤️