35

A/N: my life is falling apart. lately, almost anything seems better than living in my own house and the thought of just getting up and leaving seems to be getting progressively more appealing. i've been getting so much shit from everyone and i really can't take it anymore. so due to that, im sorry if this chapter isn't as good as can be because my mind really is in the gutter.

-

"Lou, wake up," Harry says, softly shaking his shoulder.

"Harry, I'm so tired," Louis complains, turning around so the sunlight wasn't hitting his face.

"Just let me sleep in a little. It's Sunday anyway." Louis says, yawning once more.

Harry, after a bit more persuading, agrees to Louis' want and heads downstairs, where Liam was already seated.

"You're up early," Liam notes, knowing that they all went to sleep quite late last night.

"Habit." Harry simply explains, sitting down and making himself a cup of tea.

"Ah, okay. So Louis' still asleep, I assume." Liam says, in a questioning tone.

"Yeah, he always sleeps in," Harry says, scrunching up his nose fondly.

"You really love him, don't you?" Liam asks, seeing the smile that appeared on Harry's face whenever he mentioned Louis.

Harry nods at this, pursuing his lips, "I don't know what I'd do without him. Probably become fat and depressed." (A/N: me)

"I think he, too, loves you very much," Liam says, eyes averting to the doorway as he hears footsteps approaching the two.

Zayn walks out and sits down on one of the chairs next to Liam. "Morning," Liam says, resulting in Zayn smiling and taking his cup of coffee, that Liam had very nicely made for him.

"So.. what're we talking about?" Zayn asks, leaning his chin on his palm, looking at Harry and Liam expectantly.

"Nothing really," Liam says, shrugging. "Sounds interesting," Zayn says, eyes lit up with amusement.

Harry furrows his eyebrows at this, looking at Liam. "He's very sarcastic, it takes some getting used to." He explains, answering Harry's silent question.

"Ah! I understand why he and Louis have already become friends." Harry says, knowing that Louis was also extremely sarcastic and sassy.

They talk some more for about 20 minutes until Louis finally walks into the kitchen.

"Look who finally decided to wake up," Harry says, to which Louis just groans and rubs his eyes.

"You guys are so loud," Louis says, voice hoarse as he covers his ears. "He's like this every morning," Harry explains as Louis comes to sit down on Harry's lap.

Louis curls up on Harry's lap, cuddling himself into the crook of Harry's neck.

"'M still tired," Louis mumbles out, almost falling until Harry stabilizes him, holding his waist to keep him steady.

Liam and Zayn both 'aww' at this, to which Louis groans again.

-

"It was great to have you guys here, and I'm so happy that our little feud has finally been settled," Harry says, motioning towards Liam and then himself.

"Yeah, it really is relieving," Liam says, chuckling softly. "We'll see you guys later," Zayn says, smiling at the two before he and Liam wave one last time and walk towards Liam's car.

Louis shuts the door and goes the sofa where Harry was now sitting, laying his head on his boyfriend's lap, sighing.

"Tired?" Harry asks, running his hand through his slightly tousled hair. Louis hums, "just a lil'"

"You can sleep," Harry says, leaning down and pressing a kiss to Louis' forehead. Louis yawns, "can I go to the bed?" He asks, feeling rather cold on the couch.

"Of course!" Harry says, reminding Louis that it was his bed as well and he didn't need to ask.

They walk up the stairs to their bedroom and Louis flops himself onto the bed. Harry smiles at this, laying down next to Louis as he rubs his shoulder in a comforting manner.

Suddenly Harry's phone rings, Louis slightly flinching at the sudden loud noise. Harry grabs the phone and answers it, pressing the phone to his ear.

"Hello? Yes, this is him. At five? Okay, yes, I'll be there. Okay, thank you, bye."

"What happened?" Louis asks, rolling over and peeking at Harry. "I've got to go." Harry says, taking off his t-shirt. "I've apparently got an urgent meeting with Mr. Larsson at five so I should be on my way now," Harry says, looking at his watch before buttoning up his dress shirt.

Louis pouts, "okay, come back soon." He says, just as Harry was putting on his blazer. "Of course." He responds, walking to the bed and softly kissing Louis' lips before grabbing his laptop and heading out.

-

"Honey I'm home!" Harry shouts, throwing his laptop onto the couch and rushing upstairs.

He walks into his room, eyebrows furrowing as he sees the bed empty. "Louis?" He calls out, not hearing any reply.

After checking the entire house, Harry figures that Louis probably had to go out so he settles for finishing some more work in his office until his boyfriend returned.

It had been an hour since Harry had returned and he was slightly worried now. Louis would always call him when he'd be out until late but Harry hasn't received any updates.

Harry decides to call Louis, just to make sure he was safe, but that didn't ease his worries at all as the call goes directly to voicemail.

More panicked, Harry calls Cynthia, asking if she had seen Louis today but she said that she hasn't since Friday. Harry than called Niall, Zayn, and Liam, none of them had seen his boyfriend.

It was now approaching 11 pm and Harry was even more scared than usual. Louis was never out this late without contacting Harry.

Harry had tried Louis' phone about 44 times by now, it goes straight to voicemail every single time.

"Enough waiting". Harry declares, grabbing his coat off the hanger and walking outside to his car, driving around town, desperately hoping to see Louis somewhere, anywhere.

As he approached the end of town, his face went pale as tears welled up in his eyes as he finally realized:

Louis was gone.

A/N: so that happened.... i hope you enjoyed the chapter (?) and if you did please be sure to vote and comment! ❤️