07

A/N: Sorry for the late update but Thank you guys so much for 600 reads, it's amazing ❤️

Louis arrived at Harry's office, standing to the side.

"Oh, Louis, I emailed you all that is necessary for today, but Margaret has left an invitation for my mum's birthday today evening, it would be great if you came and you can come with me at 5:00," Harry explains, adjusting his tie.

Louis tells Harry that he can attend before heading to his office, arranging some meetings and responding to some emails.

At around 1:00, Louis headed downstairs for lunch, sitting at a table with two colleagues that he had become somewhat acquaintances with. After getting to know each other some more, Louis had become very close to a girl named Perrie.

"So, do you have a lucky girlfriend or something?" Perrie asks as they come onto the topic of romantic interests. Louis shakes his head, hoping that Perrie would accept him because he would hate to let go of this newborn friendship.

"Um- well, I'm actually gay, but I'm currently single," he says, heart racing.

"Oh, that's cool, but also pretty damn annoying because why are all the hot ones gay?" She says, flailing her hands up in the air, but a telling smile visible on her face.

Louis smiles, wishing that more people like Perrie existed, silently wishing that his father had the same outlook as she did. However his father didn't do that, no, he left Louis and his family alone on one storming night, taking all their savings and stating that he wasn't going to stay under the same roof as a faggot.

Louis shook his head at the memory, he had moved on now, he had learned that not everyone is going to accept him and he has to deal with that.

He went back to the conversation, mentioning that Channing Tatum wasn't gay, resulting in her pouting while mentioning that he was married and that he had a child, rolling her eyes, emitting Louis' laughter. He immediately stops and raises his hands in surrender after her deathly, yet amusing, stare.

Once Lunch was over, Louis headed back up to his office, having a skype conference which went way longer than expected. He looked at the clock, seeing that it was 4:00, he headed to Harry's office, seeing the older of the two sitting down and organizing through some paperwork.

"Um-sir, is there anything I need to wear to the party or is this fine?" Louis asks, looking down at his clothes.

"Oh, you don't need to look so formal, you can wear anything, but semi-formal is the dress-code stated on the card," Harry says, shrugging.

"You can leave now, and then return at around 4:45 and then we'll leave at 5:00," Harry says, standing up.

"M'sorry, but can I bring a friend?" Louis asks, knowing that he won't know anyone there.

"Yes, everyone can bring a plus one," He says, swiping a finger over his bottom lip.

-

Louis walked into his house, seeing Niall on the sofa, watching a football game.

"Ni, so, Harry's mum is having a party, and I'm invited, can you come along?" Louis asks, Niall sitting up at the mention of the word 'party.'

"It's a rich person party?" Niall says, heading towards his room.

"I'll be ready in 30," He says, walking into his room and closing the door, getting ready.

Louis laughs at his best friend before proceeding to get ready himself.

-

Louis and Niall walked into the office, wearing their best semi-casual garment.

"Just act normal," Louis whispers to Niall as they walk towards Harry's office.