03

Sorry for the self promo, but if you're enjoying this book so far, please check out my new book called Facade, it's another larry au and you can find it on my profile. Thank you!

Louis glances at his phone, seeing that it was now ten minutes to twelve. He decided that it was better to be early so proceeded to Harry's office, softly knocking on the door.

"Come in," is heard from the other side, Louis ignoring the feeling in his chest upon realizing how used he is to Harry's voice. Louis walks in, seeing the chairs laid out in a boardroom formation and a projector displaying a presentation on the screen.

"Oh, Louis, you don't need to knock, you can just enter, to be honest," Harry says, a lopsided smile on his face that makes Louis feel some sort of way.

"Okay." Louis simply responds, asking his boss if there was anything he had to do in preparation. Harry shook his head, saying that he already had everything prepared by other staff.

Just then, Louis heard a buzz, Margaret's voice being heard through the intercom.

"Mr. Styles, Liam Payne is here with his assistant, Zayn Malik."

"Okay, send them in," Harry responds, pressing the button. He then places his hand on the small of Louis' back leading him to the table.

"Don't worry," He whispers just before Liam and Zayn enter.

"Long time no see, Harry!" Liam exclaims, coming forth to shake Harry's hand, before proceeding to shake Louis'.

"New assistant, I see," Liam states, eyeing Louis up.

"Much better looking," Liam states, sitting down, missing the blush on Louis' cheeks.

Harry purses his lips, slightly annoyed at Liam's lack of professionalism, greeting him as well before taking a seat, Louis sitting next to him with a notepad. Liam's assistant, Zayn, was just staring at Harry, as if his eyes were glued to the CEO.

As Harry and Liam proceed to talk about some matters, Louis notices that Zayn can't keep his eyes of Harry, scowling at how he and his boss were both lacking manners. He tries to keep his cool but could Zayn get any more obvious?

As Harry mentions something about his new book on business, Zayn smiles, placing his hand on top of Harry's.

"I love reading books," He smiles, missing both, Liam and Harry's, uncomfortable glances to each other.

Liam grabs Zayn's hand and retreats it.

"Sorry about that," he says, whispering something into Zayn's ear, the tan boy's face turning bright red.

"Maybe you should read a book about professionalism or how to not be so fucking blatant," Louis mutters under his breath, no one hearing except for Harry, who sends Louis a look.

'Sorry.' Louis mouths, looking down to his feet, his big mouth getting the best of him.

Harry wasn't mad, however, no, he was impressed. When he first met Louis, he came off as rather shy and closed, but now seeing the sassy side of Louis was rather insightful.

As they finish up their meeting, Liam standing up to shake Harry's and Louis' hand, Zayn doing the same, sending Louis an apologetic glance. As they all walk towards the door, Zayn whispers into Louis' ear.

"Don't worry, I'm not trying to steal your man, he's just really fucking hot," He was gone before Louis had a chance to explain himself.

"You did quite good, Louis, however, try to control that little mouth of yours, or it will get you in trouble," Harry says, before turning around and returning to his desk, leaving Louis shocked.