36

A/N: this book is getting so long! I'm actually really excited for this chapter, please let me know what you think of it. ❤️ also, wtf is wrong with you rolfstune ??

-

Harry was at home, chugging a beer, tear streaks on his face. He couldn't think straight, and he felt so incredibly sick. It was now 3 am and Harry decided to stay awake the entire night, hanging onto the little bit of hope he had left that Louis would return.

And suddenly his phone pinged, identifying that he received a message. He ran, or more so stumbled, to where his phone was, thinking that it might've been Louis.

He placed his thumb on the home button, seeing that it was a message from no number, similar to what happened yesterday during breakfast.

He opens the message and his eyes widen as he sees what was there. He played the video, seeing Louis tied to a chair, struggling against the hold of the rope, his lips sealed with duct tape.

Suddenly a man with a mask approaches the camera. "Harry Styles, so nice to be here right now." The guy laughs, the same cold laugh Harry heard on the phone. "I have your little boy toy right here, and there's nothing you can do about it. How sad. Why don't you say something to your boyfriend, Louis?" The man turns to Louis, ripping the tape off his mouth.

"You're a disgusting bastard!" Louis spits, to which the man tightens the ropes around his wrists, Louis letting out a sharp shout

"Why don't you say something else?" He asks, and Harry realized that both of their voices were modified so Harry couldn't track their voices.

"Something cute? Y'know, just to spite him?" Louis sighs, looking straight at the camera, "310217."

"What the hell is that!" The man asks, Louis smiles, "it's the date we met in numbers."

The man laughs again. "So, Styles here's a deal. You hand me over your company and you get your little boyfriend back. Meet me outside the northside graveyard in a week from today at 9:00 pm sharp, alone and we can settle the deal. If you disagree, say goodbye to him."

The video then ends and Harry instantly calls Zayn, Liam, and Niall.

-

They had been watching the video over and over again, trying to get the smallest hint of where Louis was but their surroundings were literally just a crate and a black wall.

They knew calling the police would put Louis' life in danger and that was something Harry couldn't even bear to think about.

"Harry, it'll be okay, I promise," Niall assures, rubbing Harry's back. He, too, was absolutely frightened for his best friend but he knew he had to be strong, for Louis.

"I can't wait an entire week, god knows what's happening to Louis right now! And how can I just give away my company?" Harry asks he's cried so much in today than he had in his entire life.

Just thinking about Louis trapped somewhere, with those filthy people, made his stomach turn upside down.

"Man, I can't believe this is happening. Shit like this only happens in movies and I can't even imagine what you're going through." Liam sighs, sitting down next to Harry.

Harry closes his eyes, pursing his lips. He shakes his head, "it's not fair. It's not. Louis' the most amazing, kind, overall perfect person I've met and once I meet the person I want to marry, someone just had to come and ruin my life." His voice cracking in between.

"Mate, it's oka-" "Don't!" Harry shrugs Liam's hand off his shoulder. "Don't tell me it's going to be okay! Because right now, it's not, so just stop! Okay? All of you." Harry huffs, walking to his room and slamming the door shut.

"He doesn't deserve this." Zayn whispers, leaning his head on Liam's shoulder, "neither of them do."

-

Harry was now in his room, scrolling through his camera roll, full of the pictures of him and Louis, smiling when he gets to one particular image. It was one that Niall had secretly taken of them when they had fallen asleep on the couch.

He next plays a bunch of videos, mostly of Harry tickling Louis and Louis recording him for 'evidence' in the court, to which Harry just laughed and continued to tickle him

Harry threw his phone at the wall, letting out a shout, pulling at his hair. "Why!" "Why me!"

He didn't understand. Who was this man? Where was Louis? Was Louis okay? He had so many questions flooding his mind and he couldn't breathe, he felt like he was suffocating, he hated it.

"Harry! We found something!" He hears from downstairs, causing him to jump out of bed and run down, nearly slipping.

Liam had moved the video to where Louis had said the numbers '310217.' "You guys didn't meet in February." Niall points out.

"No, we met in December of last year, but how does that have anything to do with this, maybe he forgot."

"No, look at his face." Liam says, zooming into Louis, seeing that after saying those numbers, he had mouthed 'come fast.'

Harry's eyes widened, finally realizing what those numbers meant.

They were his coordinates.

A/N: ooh, smart smart Louis. So yeah, he didn't run away, don't worry! Please don't forget to vote and comment! lol don't hate on @rolfstune I know her it's just a friendly feud 😂😂 but thanks for defending me.

And can we also pat me on the back for updating two days in a row! *pats self on back.* yeah okay vote. Bye ❤️