27

Louis walked back to his house after spending the night at Harry's. He feels incredibly giddy and happy because he and Harry couldn't be happier, really, it felt like a dream come true.

He unlocked his apartment door, finding Niall passed out on the couch, with a football game playing on tv and four empty beer bottles resting on the table next to the couch.

Louis laughs at this, letting his best friend sleep through the morning, clearly fatigued.

He jogs up to his room, lying down on the bed, thankful that today is a holiday, allowing him to just rest and get a break from the hectic, work-packed week.

But Louis and Harry have been spending a lot of time together, and Louis hopes that he hasn't made Niall feel neglected, he, therefore, decided that today he would indulge in a Harry Potter marathon with Niall, something they would often do in their younger stages of life.

Soon enough, a groggy Niall comes to Louis' room, greeting the smaller man, before heading off to his room to freshen up.

"Niall?" Louis asks as he walks downwards to the couch. "Mm?" Niall says, mouth full with a handful of popcorn.

Louis laughs, and slightly cringes, at this, before launching himself onto the couch.

"D'you wanna watch Harry Potter, for old times sake?" Louis asks, adjusting his position until he was most comfortable.

"Ah, mate I wish I could, but I actually have a date in a half hour," Niall says, causing Louis' jaw to drop.

"No way! How did I not know about this, Ni? Come on! Who is she? Do you have a picture? Tell me everything!" Louis gasps, utterly excited to find out which girl was lucky enough to have a place in Niall's heart.

"Oh, she actually has a job in Styles Enterprises, I don't know if you've met her before, Perrie Edwards." Niall familiarizes.

Louis gasps, jumping up in the air. "Oh my god, Perrie! She was my best friend at the office, oh Niall, I'm so happy for you!" Louis says, pulling him in for a hug, very pleased to hear the news.

"Jeez, Lou, calm down, it's only our second date, but yeah, she is pretty amazing," Niall assures, smiling, before announcing that he'd better go get ready, rushing up the stairs.

Louis, knowing that he'd hate being at home alone, decides to go pay a surprise visit to Harry, knowing his boyfriend had nothing planned for the entirety of today.

Louis puts on a peach jumper over his shirt, knowing that it would be relatively chilly outside. He then puts on his shoes before heading back out, decidedly walking to Harry's house.

He uses the emergency key Harry gave him, unlocking the door before walking in, softly taking off his shoes and tiptoeing up the stairs, to Harry's room.

He opens the door, only to see Harry naked, towel drying his hair.

"Oh my god." Louis gasps, turning around, definitely not expecting that.

"Oh, Louis!" Harry says, wrapping the towel around his waist, hastily.

"I came here to surprise you," Louis says, turning back around and pouting at the evident failure of his plan.

"Oh, well, even though it kind of backfired, that was nice," Harry says leaning forward to press a kiss to Louis' pouted lips.

They head downstairs, lying down on the couch and turning on the TV.

"Lou?" Louis turns around to face Harry, resting his head on his chest.

"Yeah?" He responds. "I love you."

"I love you too," Louis says, surging forwards and connecting their lips, his hands entangling in Harry's hair.

One of Harry's hands rests on the small of Louis' back, as the other trails up his bare leg, squeezing the skin under his bum, emitting a moan from Louis' pink lips.

Suddenly, the door busts open, exposing 3 police officers, demanding for Louis and Harry to put their hands up.

"Louis Tomlinson, you are under arrest for the murder of Marcus Tomlinson."

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNN I'm so sorry for the late update again! But here's some drama, anyways, please vote and comment!! ❤️❤️