The 1st Fight

At 7 years old, I moved into my Aunt's house with her kid who was age 5. That made me the oldest. After I moved in she made me take Karate. I would ask her why I had to take karate and all she would say "so you can learn to protect yourself."  I thought I would never have to use it. By age 11 I was a first- degree black belt. I can say I am proud that I made it to black belt. I went to school at Dater Jr. High. At school, I was really quiet mostly because I didn't have any friends because the people were all jerks not surprised though most people are jerks. Like my Aunt who won't tell me anything about what happened to my parents except there dead and they died in a car crash. One day these boys came up behind me after school making fun of me.

"Look its little Gracey, " one of the boys announced. 

I replied "it's Gracelynn stupid"  I turned around. 

Another boy replied, "she can talk, let's mute her boys." Then the boy made a fist and I kicked him in the nuts and he fell into the street. Then the other boys ran off.

"COWARDS!" I laughed as I was walking home. And I told my Aunt. My Aunt was concerned.

"Are you hurt?" she asked, "Were you in school?" She asked.

"No, it was after school," I said.  My Aunt relaxed a little bit.

"It was easy though there wimps" I laughed. My Aunt laughed too.

"You're so much like my sister" She replied in a slightly sad tone.

"You miss her too, my Mom?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah I do" my Aunt replied. "C'mon let's go get some ice cream to celebrate your victory against the bully,"My Aunt said changing subjects.

"Okay sure," I said.

I love my Cookies and Creme Ice cream.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             The next morning I got up to go to school. I put my T-shirt on and then my blue jeans then my favorite green jacket.  I went down to get some breakfast. My Aunt cooked my favorite: Bacon and eggs. I ate my dozen eggs and my package of Bacon, yes it was cooked. Yes, I know I eat a lot but all well. I went off to my school. When the group of boys saw me they ran the other direction. It was great. 

The teacher asked, "Why are the boys scared of you?" 

I laughed "because their cowards I guess."

The teacher laughed "Must be." 

Then he turned to the class, "Today we are learning about our government in our current time period which today we live in the year 2022" he said.

The class stared at him.

"Our government has spies has lived among us to find the rebels," he said in a stern voice. "The rebels that cause our problems"  he continued.  "Don't talk to strangers!" He yelled.

Some of the kids jumped.

"Last night a boy was beaten up by a girl as they have told me, you can't get more rebellious than that! he yelled.

I smiled because he didn't know it was me.

"What are you happy about?" The teacher asked.

"Nothing" I replied.

"Lies from a liar,"  he said.

"Nothing that you would care about"  I replied.

"Fair," he said. "Class dismissed!" he yelled

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, I went to Karate like always. After the regular karate class, I went to weapons class worked on the swords. One of my favorites. I walked home afterward with my bag filled with my weapons and that was my evening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hi!!!! Please leave feedback 

vote 

share

Thx!!!!!!!!! :)

That's her sword btw.