Training part1

I got up the next morning I set my alarm for 5 am. So I would have a decent work out before I went to training. I practice basic moves and Kata. I ran around a little bit with Al. Then brought Al back to my room. I changed out of my 'work' clothes and then changed into regular clothes then I a knife in both of my boots. I got breakfast. Came back fed Al some food. I put my leftover meat from the deer in the fridge. Then I walked out and locked the door to my room. Then I headed down to the center garden. No one was awake. It was me, the sunrise, and the bird's morning songs. Then I saw William my instructor come down the stairs to meet me in the garden.

"Morning sir," I said.

"Morning, ready to start training?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Punch me," William said.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"I want to see how well your fighting skills are," he said.

"Okay, I replied.

So I went up and punched him. Even though that wouldn't be my first choice for attack. He twisted my arm. I kicked him in the rib. He let go of my arm.I obviously had hurt him some. I stopped because I thought he was done. I turned around to leave then I fell to the ground after a  smack hit my face. I landed in the dirt. I quickly rolled over and got up. I brushed off the dirt on my pants. Then I dodged the punch for my face. Then I put William in a painful arm lock.I think I surpassed him.

I heard him say under his breath, "Dammit." 

He looked up at me.  I looked at him. I smirked. 

"You're the one who got in a fight yesterday aren't you?" he asked.

"Oh maybe," I said extremely sarcastic.

"Wow, sarcasm from a 13-year-old" He replied.

"I'm only 11" I laughed.

"Okay undo me you win let's talk," he said.  I stared for a second I undid him from the arm lock. 

"Well for an 11-year-old you scare me how well you did. It's a good thing. And if you started at a normal age you would still be put in the excellent category." 

"What categories are there?"  

"Send back home, lots of training needed, okay, average,  good, excellent." he replied smiling.

"Oh Okay" I replied. 

"That's all for today you can go back to your house." he said.

"Yes sir" I replied. Then I turned around and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I went back to bed. Until I heard the familiar voice.

"My Niece is in there!" She yelled. I listened closely. "Get me the head boss!" she yelled.

Someone yelled, "You Johnny, go get the head boss!" 

It was my Aunt. Oh no.

I heard the voice of my mother, "Leave us!" she yelled. "C'mon I'll take you to her personally." 

My heart was beating fast. They were coming to my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry, it's a while since I posted you know how school is.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW FOLLOWERS AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS! And apparently, people from all over the world are reading this. I had no clue that would happen. SO THANK YOU!!!! :)

 SO THANK YOU!!!! :)