Home not so sweet Home

I woke up to the smell of eggs at 10 am. Oh, my god, he can't just use things without asking! I quickly got out of bed and put my bathrobe on. I walked down stairs and turned into the kitchen. 

"Good morning!" Hayden said in a happy tone.

"Good morning Hayden," I said still trying to wake up.

"Here have some eggs." He said handing me a plate full of eggs.

I took the plate of eggs. "How did you know I liked eggs?" I asked.

"I didn't," He replied.

I looked at him. I looked at the eggs, then decided I would eat the eggs. 

"These are the best eggs I ever had," I said with my mouth full with eggs.

"Thanks!" Hayden replied.

"Tell me more about the mission," I said.

"Well, there are some people in your school that are plotting to take control of the head government building," he said. "And that's all they know," he said. 

There was a sudden knock on the door. 

"I'll get it!" I yelled. I went up to the front door and looked out the window next to it. It was Alexa, my little cousin. Oh boy. I opened the door. 

"YOUR HOME!" Alexa yelled.

"Hi, I missed you, Alexa!" I said in excitement. 

"Where were you?" she asked. 

"That's a long story," I said. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?" I asked. 

"I've been locked out of the house for 2 days," she said. "Where is mom?" she asked.

"Puerto Rico," I replied.

"Who's that?" Alexa asked pointing at Hayden.

I walked into the kitchen. "Hayden this is my sister Alexa, I said. "Alexa this is Hayden," I said.

"Is Hayden your boyfriend?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"Here Alexa have some eggs," Hayden said handing a plate of eggs.

"Yummy!" Alexa said trying the eggs.

"Run along Alexa," Hayden said.

"Okay, thanks, Hayden!" Alexa said then she skipped along and hopped up the stairs.

I turned towards Hayden. "I didn't know what happened to her." 

"SHHHH," Hayden said.

"What?" I asked.

"Be quiet!" he said in a whisper. 

Then I heard voices outside, "There in here the spies," a man said.

"C'mon lets go upstairs," I whispered. 

"Is there a way to escape up there?" he asked.

"Yes the window," I replied.

"Help me put stuff in front of the doors and windows" He replied in a whisper.

We then moved the couch in front of the front door then put chairs int the back and made a mess and set up traps by the windows. 

"C'mon let's go upstairs!" I yelled. We ran up the stairs in a rush.

"Alexa grab your jacket and a blanket and bring it to my room" I yelled.