Starting the mission

At lunch, we went through the line and stole a few snacks for dinner. I never thought I would see the day where I would eat the school's whole grain bars. That was also before I thought the government wouldn't kidnap people.  I sat down in the back of the cafeteria with Hayden. No one ever sits backs there.Hayden sat there eating, he didn't look up at me.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"We eat lunch," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Look I like eating," he said. He winked. "Too bad, I don't know my way around the school," he said.

"I could show you," I said. 

We walked to the to the teacher's lounge. We look through the window and there were three teachers talking.

"Did you get the weapon?" A teacher asked.

"It's coming soon," Another person said.

"When?" The 1st teacher asked.

"Tomorrow," the person replied.

"And what is the weapon?" A person asked. We couldn't see who it was but I had heard the voice before.

"We're not saying out loud," The other two people said at the same time.

Then Hayden tripped and hit the door. 

"Someones here!" A person yelled.

Hayden stood up. We ran off as the door opened. 

"Come back students!" One person yelled. I figured it out it was Mr.Longhorn. 

We took a short cut. But Mr.Longhorn caught up to us. We stopped we knew he had been caught.

"YOU TWO!" Mr.Longhorn yelled. We turned around.

"Yes?" Hayden asked.

"MY ROOM NOW!" Mr. Longhorn yelled.

We walked dead silent to his room.

"Sit down!" He yelled. Then he slammed the door close so no one knew what was happening.

"Explain yourselves," he said.

"Umm," I said unsure what to say.

"Well I got lost and she found me I was about to walk in but she stopped me." He said.

He's so cute when he's lying.

"Then why were you running?" he asked.

"We got scared," I said.

"Is that so?" He asked. 

"Yes," I replied.

"How did you know he was missing?" He asked.

"Because he never showed up to lunch," I lied.

"It's you too isn't it?" he asked.

"What?" Hayden asked.

"The spies," he whispered.

"No sir," I said.

"Get out of here!" He yelled.

We walked out of class. Then the whole school was dismissed so we went back to my Aunt's house to grab a few more things. We would have just stayed there but police would be coming soon wondering about my Aunt. When Hayden and I walked in we went and grab more bags and filled them with food, blankets, small pillows, matches, flashlights and Alexa's school stuff. Then we left. We went back to the old house on Urwiler. Alexa showed up hours later from school. Then we sat around eating Whole Grain Bars for dinner. They tasted like cardboard. 

"So Hayden why are you here?" Alexa asked. 

"I'm an exchange student from Puerto Rico," he said.

"Why are you living here?" She asked.

"I couldn't aford a home." He replied.

"How did you two meet?" She asked.

"He recused me from the people who kidnapped me." I lied.

"Cool tell me more." She said.

"Bedtime," I said.

"But," Alexa complained.

"I agree," Hayden added.

"Well, then good night," I said. Everyone fell asleep. I laid there. I opened the notebook I had found the night before. I pull out a flashlight.

June 26th,2013

Well, today school was boring like always.... And there was this....

Then I couldn't read any more of it because it was really sloppy handwriting. Then I turned off the flashlight and then I fell asleep.Hours later I woke up because I could hear the rain banging on the window. I sat by the window I stuck my hand out of the window. The rain began to pound harder.Then there was a flash of lighting. The house began to shake. Everyone else began to wake up.

"What was that?" Alexa asked.

"Let's just go back to sleep," Hayden replied.

"Okay," I replied. Then we all went back to sleep.

----------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry that is has took forever to write I was done this morning but my school's wifi was being stupid so It didn't publish. But now it works so yay!

vote

comment 

Share.