Family Feud

There was a knock on the door.  My heart stopped beating. This is it I'm going to break a family members heart today because I will have to choose today.  I opened the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked acting clueless.

"May we come in?" Mom asked. 

"Umm sure," I said. They walked into the room.

"Sorry for my room being messy I'm still figuring out where to put my things," I said. 

Head boss took a seat by the coffee table. My Aunt took a seat in the other chair. I sat on the chair. Al jumped on to the bed a laid next to me. 

"Well, what do you need?" I asked still pretending to be clueless. 

"You're coming home and finishing school." My Aunt said.

"No, she isn't she is staying here." 

"She's under 18 I make her choices!" she yelled.  I touched my boot to make sure the knife was still in it. 

"The government gives me permission to do this!" Mom yelled. 

Al hid in my backpack.I don't blame him.

"I am in charge of her!" My Aunt yelled back.

"I'm her Mother!" Mom yelled.

"Oh yes, the mother she has amused to be dead for several years now? The mother who left her only kid for a stupid job? She asked. "The mother who broke everyone's heart because we thought you were dead?" She yelled. 

My Aunt too far way too far.

"No wonder I had to send the letter because you don't understand!" Mom yelled back.

"I understand it wasn't the right choice! My Aunt yelled. "I'm not a kid anymore."

"You told me that you missed her" I said looking at my Aunt.

Silence. Thank God! 

"Really?" Mom asked surprised. 

"Yes" I replied.

"Because I thought she died not doing something stupid like coming here" My Aunt replied annoyed. "I thought you may of died peacefully!" 

"But i'm alive." My Mom said annoyed.

"Then I happy you're alive but i'm disappointed in you." My Aunt said looking at the ground.

"WHY DO YOU FLIPPING HATE ME?" My Mom yelled in extreme anger.

"WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?" My Aunt yelled.

"DUTY COMES FIRST TO PROTECT FAMILY!" Mom yelled.

"LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT FAMILY!" My Aunt yelled back. 

I had it. The kept fighting I grabbed my backpack with Al in it and left.  I was about to towards the exit it was well hidden.But then something stopped me. Hayden. 

"Stop!" He yelled. I turned around.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because I have your first mission." He said sweetly.

"I do? How? I'm still training." I replied.

"I have my ways," he said. "I know your head boss's kid." 

"How?" 

"I did some research on you both," he said.

I looked at him. 

"How old are you?" I asked.

"13" he replied.

"Let's go!" I said.

"Okay, the mission is in California we will be taking a plane, obviously." he said.

"Do we have a cover?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm the kid who saved you from the people who kidnapped you" 

"Umm Mr. I did the research you sure that's a smart idea?" I asked.

"Relax I know about the boys." Hayden replied. "I just wanted to see your reaction that's a horrible cover." He said.

"Haha, umm how are we gonna fly with weapons?" I asked. 

"We go to the to the private airport for spies," Hayden replied.

"They have those?" I asked.

"Yup there called government airplanes." He replied.

"Oh those," I said mentally slapping myself.

"C'mon it's this way." He said pointing to the road.

"Okay," I said then I followed him.

------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived we literally walked in then we boarded an airplane. Dang, that was easy! I was late. I fell asleep we arrived 3 am. We drove to my house. Hayden is kinda creepy that he knows everything about me. Very creepy. 

"You know you could have just asked me all of this," I said.

"Oh yeah," he said acting stupid. 

"Anyway, can we get some sleep?" I asked. 

"Sure, where am I sleeping ?" he asked. 

"Anywhere that's not my room," I replied. 

"Goodnight then," he said.

"Goodnight," I said. 

Then I went up to my room. It was strange It had been nearly a week since I had been in here. My Karate bag sitting next to my uniform. The people at karate probably thought I died or something. The people at school were probably glad I was gone. I smiled. Well, tomorrow is going to suck. Then again who cares? No one. I mean I am a highly independent person I can handle anything.  I layed down on to my bed and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------