Hostage

I walked down the stairs I saw him heading to his office. Alone. I silently ran up behind him. He looked around but didn't see me then went to his office and closed the door. I went up to the door on knocked on it. 

"WHO IS IT?" He yelled. 

"It's Gracelynn," I replied.

He opened the door. "Sorry, come in," Dad said closing the door behind me.

I sat down in the chair by his desk. He sat in his desk chair.

Oh crap. This is happening. Don't screw this up!

"Dad, I thought I was never going to see you again and I really want to spend time with you but I know if work and..." I said beginning to cry.

"I would love to see your Aunt again," he said. 

"I miss her, can we go now please?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

I stopped crying. I'm a really good actor apparently. 

We went to the airport. The plane ride was only 5 hours somehow. We took a rental car for spies only. I searched the pocket on the seat of the car and found a loaded gun. and a bunch of bullets to refill it with. Sweet!  I put the gun in my pocket. I touched my boot to make sure my knife was there. It was. I took it out and sharpened it.When we arrived we sat our bags on the ground. I made sure my gun was ready. I motioned Dad to grab a gun. He grabbed one out of his bag. And loaded it. I walked into the kitchen where they were all tied up. The man looked at me. 

"You Gracelynn?" He asked. 

"Yes," I said I nodded. 

"Have it?" He asked.

I nodded. 

My Dad walked in. 

"Holy sh..." Dad said looking around.

"He's alive too?" My Aunt asked in disbelief.

"Ya..." I said. 

I looked at Alexa she seemed well except for the bloody foot. 

I looked at Hayden. He was a mess. He has a black eye and he also had blood covering his face. His arms gushing with blood. He stared at me.

"What the hell did you do to them?" I yelled. I raised my gun aiming for him. 

"There alive as I promise," he said. "Put the gun down miss," he said. 

"Oh hell no," I said. 

I aimed for the head. Then shot him in the forehead. He fell.  I still can't believe he survived the first time we had a fight. Then I put my gun away Alexa screamed. Oh crap, I just killed someone in front of her... And most of my family and boyfriend. Shit. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Oh my God you broke one of the 10 Commandants Thy shall not murder," My Aunt said.

"You used the Lords name in vain," I replied. 

"Fair," she said.

(Hey sorry I used a bit of region reference I'm not trying to offend anyone I promise If I did sorry )

 "You ki-ll-ed him," Alexa said.

"Ya I did," I said in a slightly confused tone.

"They haven't seen you kill before neither have I," he said.  

"And I'm going to jail aren't I?"  I said.

"No," It was out of self-defense," Dad replied. 

"Not really I just shot him," I said. 

"Can you get us out of these chairs?" Alexa wined. 

"Sure," I said. I walked over took the knife and began cutting the rope. Alexa closed her eyes. She was obviously scared of me. 

"You're free," I said. 

"Thanks," She said then she hopped to the sofa.

"Do you need help?" I asked. 

"No," she replied. 

I walked over to my Aunt's chair with my knife and also undid her. She got up and call 911. Then I undid Hayden. He couldn't move. 

Then Alexa said, "He saved me five or six times." 

"Hayden, thank you," I said. 

Then the door suddenly opened with the fireman with beds following and then one by one everyone left. First Alexa and Hayden then my Aunt then my Dad. Then I just sat there as the police came in.

"Please explain everything," the officer said. 

I explain how I had called home and then explained that I worked for the government. And that I wasn't on duty. But I still shot him. 

"Am I going to get arrested?" I asked.

"No," replied the officer. 

I sighed with relief.

"Also can you take me to where the rest of my family is at sir," I asked.

"Sure kid but leave the gun at home," He replied. 

"Yes sir," I said. I dropped the gun onto the table. And we left. When we arrived I was told to sit in the sitting room. And the officer left. My Aunt came out. She sat down next to me. 

"She needs therapy lots of it," she said.

I sighed. 

"I screwed up her life didn't I?" I asked. 

"You saved it, but it wasn't just you that scared her." 

"What did they do to her?" I asked. 

"They tried to beat her up threaten to kill her shoot her in the foot,"  My Aunt said quietly.

"Oh" 

Dad walked out. 

"Hayden wants to see you," he said. 

-----------

HI PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE 

Peace Peeps! :)