Murderer

I woke up the next morning with the sun coming through the window. I looked at the clock it was only 5 am. Ugg! I walked out of the room. It was silent except for my footsteps. I walked over to the room I was at yesterday to try and find more information. When I came up to the room there were people in it already. It was the two teacher spies. I felt my boot to make sure my bigger knife was in it. It was. I opened the door. They turned to me. 

"You're not supposed to be here." One of the teachers said.

"Why not? Hiding more secrets from me?" I asked.  I closed the door. 

"Tell me everything now," I said pulling out my knife. Putting it up to the to 2nd teacher's neck.

"NO!" She yelled. 

"Last chance," I said. 

"Never girl," she said.

I stabbed her in the neck.  She fell lifelessly on the floor.  I turned to the teacher that Hayden and I called the leader. I put the knife up to the teacher's neck.

"Tell me now," I said.

"Please spare me then," she said.

"Deal," I said. I still kept the knife at her neck with my bloody right hand.

"There is a bomb were planning to use it very soon I don't know how soon but there going to blow up the place where General Ricci is at. To end her." She said quickly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because the truth is we are really enemy's with her." She replied. 

" Okay," I said. I lowered my knife.

"Thank you," she said.

"No thank you," I said. 

Then I kicked her into a wall. I had knocked her out. Then I turned her body over. I stabbed her in the heart. Then I stabbed her in the face. I hated her.  With the blood, I wrote on the floor: You're doomed it's too late.  I went over to the sink and cleaned the blood off of me. Then I rinsed off my knife. And walked out of the room. And went to the dining hall that was a few rooms over. I put my knife away into my boot. Everyone else was already eating I grabbed my food and sat down at a table. 

A girl my age came up to me. "Hey, can I sit here?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"I'm Gracelynn," I said. "Who are you?" I asked.

" My name is Madhur but you can call me Maddie if you want," She said sweetly.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"3 long painful years," she said. 

"I have been here for a day now," I said.

"Wow," she said. 

Suddenly an officer walked in. Everyone went silent. He stood up on a table. 

"Soldiers there were two people murdered this morning," He yelled. 

Only took them 30 minutes to figure that out. 

"And there is a trader here!" He yelled. Then we walked out and left. 

"I swear if Johnny murdered them." She said under her breath.

"Who's Johnny and why would he murder people?" I asked. 

"I'm not saying," She said.

"Well who ever Johnny is I hope he didn't murder them," I said.

"Me too," Maddie said. "Hey, I got to go," She said.

"Okay see you later Maddie," I said.

She left. Then I heard the voice of Hayden in my head: There not in this mission you can't trust even if you want to its spies code. 

I went back to my room. And just sat there. Then there was a sudden knock on the door. I opened the door.  It was my dad.