What????????

(I know my chapter titles are 'amazing' hint the sarcasm)

"Tell everyone I'm Fine but I'm still sitting here choking on the after taste" Burning Bridges By Bea Miller. 

I heard my Aunt on the phone and she wasn't screaming which is kinda weird since the last time those two wanted to kill each other. About an hour later my Aunt came back up stairs. "Well the closest agreement we got to is that if you were on a mission I have to agree to let you do it," She said. "I also said that I'm not letting you go on missions for at least a year. Would you like me to turn on the news?" She asked.

"Yes," I said. I walked down stairs and sat in the living room and my Aunt turned on the TV.

The reporter said: "Today a million were killed the spy war with our government spies. A nuclear bomb went off. No one knows why reports say that some people escaped. And the bomb was actually delayed so people could escape. The government commander Ricci spoke and said they were trying to blow up another government buildings. She also said She said that her daughter was the main reason the bomb only blew up there. And she says that she is sad to see thousands die but is glad that that millions of innocent people didn't die. She also said that she would try getting a person to witness this speak. We're still waiting. If you know anything call 481-753-9294."

I turned off the TV. I picked up the phone and called the number.

"Hello?" The lady said.

"Hi my name is Gracelynn Ricci and I can tell you what happened," I said.

"Let me get you to the interviewers please wait." The lady said.

About 10 minutes later someone spoke.

"Hello you said your Gracelynn Ricci and you knew more information about the nuclear explosion correct?"

"Yes sir I am the daughter of General Ricci," I said.

"Tell me who were their targets?" The interviewer asked.

"Well sir it was our troops the one General Ricci who you spook to earlier is in charge of they wanted to kill us because they didn't trust us and the leader of the other army we never did anything as far as I'm aware, " I said.

"How were you involved in the war?" he asked.

"I was bait. See I may have been wanted by them for reasons which are too complicated to explain. Hayden my partner who 'had caught me' turned me in and then I forced into this arena and had to fight to stay alive. After about 15 minutes of distracting the man in charge, the invasion began. The invasion was caused because of the weapon. And we were there to protect people from danger. So then I managed to escape this horrid arena that smelled like death. When I escaped Hayden said that he found the weapon which was a nuclear bomb and it was on a timer but he couldn't stop the timer he could only delay it. He delayed it in enough time that we escaped. Unfortunately, Hayden died." I replied.

"Are you okay?" The reporter asked.

"Despite everything that happens I think I'm fine," I replied.

"Okay thank you Gracelynn have a nice day!" The reporter said in a cheerful voice.

Then I hung up the phone.

I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. Stop lying to myself I feel like I'm gonna die from the pain. I'm fine. Totally fine.

Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it.

"Hello?" I said. I looked at the boy he looked like he had lots injuries on him.

"Gracelynn it's me." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Hayden." He said.

"I'm dreaming," I said then I closed the door on his face.

Alexa walked up to me. " Who was that?" she asked.

"No one I'm going crazy," I said.

"No there was a boy there." She said.

"Alexa it was no one don't worry about it," I said.

"You need help" She replied.

"No, I don't," I replied. 

Alexa opened the door. I saw the boy again.

 I swear it's not Hayden. It's not Hayden.

"Mom someones at the door!" Alexa yelled. 

My Aunt came up running to the door. 

"Hi, how can I help you?" She asked. 

"It's me," he coughed, "Hayden." 

"How did you live?" My Aunt asked in disbelief.

Then he looked at her and fell. 

"Pick him up!" My Aunt command.  

I grabbed his feet. My Aunt and I picked him up then threw him on the sofa...gentenally (sort of).

My Aunt looked at me. "That's him he's alive." She said walking over to the sink. 

She wetted down a wash cloth. She began wiping some of the blood off of him.

Could this really be him? It can't he said it himself he couldn't escape.  

I looked at him. It's really him. I sighed. But is he even still alive?

"Is he breathing?" I ask. 

"No, I told you to put a dead person on my sofa. Yes, he's alive! My Aunt said. 

I glared at her. She looked at me. Then looked down at Hayden. I walked over the freezer and grabbed ice.I came back and set it on his swollen eye. My  Aunt walked away. Alexa got bored. I sat down next Hayden. He was alive. But how?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay if you have made it to here thank you. And you guys/girls listen to my last note because i'm sure some weren't overly happy with me after you finished posting the last chapter: Mission 2 - War. 

So thank you peoplez!!!! 

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE ETC

Peace :)