Kicked out

WARNING A FEW DEPRESSING THINGS AND VIOLENT THINGS HAPPEN. DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU GET NIGHTMARES!!! (Slight joke but you get the idea of where I'm going)

When we finally arrived home that night after Hayden being released but Alexa had to stay overnight. Hayden was resting in our room.  It was just me and my Aunt. I helped her clean the Kitchen. I fed Al. Al was very happy to see me. And I was glad to see him. We sat down on the sofa. Just sat there. My Aunt sighed. She looked at me. She was about to tell me something.Something really bad. 

"Hey sweetheart," My Aunt said sweetly.

Oh Lord help me she's going to tell me bad news.

"Yea?" I asked. 

"The Doctor said you can't she Alexa again or else you might give her an anxiety attack." 

"WHAT?" I screamed.

"They want to send you to foster care." My Aunt said.

"No," I said.

"You have to," My Aunt said.

I got up and left and went to talk to Hayden. 

------------

"How well are you?" I asked Hayden. 

"I could run a mile," he replied.

"Hayden they want to send me to foster care and my father's work wants me to turn myself in for murder or else there going to hunt me down," I said.

"There gonna hunt," He said. "We're running away, grab your dog let's go turn in the information."  

"Yes sir," I said. 

I went downstairs and my Aunt was asleep I grabbed a bunch of food and Al. I went back upstairs. I took my uniform out of my bag and packed the food. I changed into clothes that were black. I put my leather jacket on. This was going to suck. I really liked that outfit I was wearing. But duty comes first at this point. I took my knife out. I cut my hair short. I walked into the bathroom. I dyed my hair blue. With the hair dye, I found. I walked out of the bathroom. Now the hard part.To make them think I died.  Hayden had the first aid in the room.  He took his knife out that I had given him.

"Do it," I said.

He went over to the door and locked it.

"You have to scream," he said. 

"That won't be an issue," I said. Then I kicked a chair towards the door. 

"Write the note," I said.

He wrote it: "Well my girlfriend is dead because THEY made me kill her. You'll be safe.  don't worry it was quick and painless. Yes, I took her body.  Her clothes on the floor so you could reuse it. She didn't even try to stop me. I will go kill myself later. I gonna drown in the river.  Have a nice life. Oh and the hair I also sliced off. 

-Hayden

Dang, he can write a depressing letter. 

I took out my arm. 

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes," I said. 

He picked up his knife and cut me in the arm. I screamed in pain.  Then Hayden picks the paper up and puts some of my blood on it. Then he picks up the shirt and I was glushing with blood by then and he picks up my shirt from the floor then smears blood on it. I screamed again. I was in pain. Then we heard my Aunt go the stairs and he quickly took my pants that I was wearing and puts blood on it.  Then my Aunt began pounding on the door. 

"OPEN THE DOOR!" She kept yelling. Hayden put the first aid kit in my weapons bag. Then he grabbed the food bag. We took the boards of window off. Then I grabbed Al and jumped out of the window. Then I slid down and landed. I put Al into my bag and zipped up most of the bag but not completely I don't want him to die. Then Hayden jumps out. Then we begin running we stop a few blocks later in one of the areas that were woods. Then I took out the first aid kit. 

"Hayden," I said out of breath, "I think I'm going to faint." 

"Sit," Hayden said helping sit down. 

Then Hayden began putting the band-aid on my arm. 

"You're going to be fine," He said. 

"Hayden?" I asked. "Hayden, Hayden Hayden..."       

Then it went black.

-----------

Hi I know kind of dark chapter. 

PLEASE VOTE 

COMMENT