Survival

I looked at the puppy. It looked at me. He headbutted my boot. The puppy started walking then I followed him or her I don't know. Then the puppy stopped for a second. I look at it. We kept walking. When night came I picked the puppy up and slept with him in a tree. Or I sort slept. It needed to pee a lot. And it howled a lot it got really annoying. At dawn a gave the puppy 2 crackers. Then we went along. Then the I saw a deer.  I pulled my knife out. I ran up to it but it began to run. But it ran back to me. Then I heard a bark bark bark. It was the puppy. Then the deer stood next to me weirdly. I stab it in the neck.  I did need food okay?  Then finding the meat of it and not the guts took a while. I cleaned it. I cooked it some. Save some for later. I gave some raw meat to the puppy. I think I'll call it Al til I can think of a better name.  I fed Al he was very happy. Then I pulled out my pocket knife and took the deerskin off. If I did it right I could use it for a blanket later.  I went down to the river to drink water. Then I washed the deerskin in the water.  I took it back to my campfire and put it near it to dry.  That night I fell asleep with Al next to me by the campfire. I felt safe though I was in the middle of nowhere. 

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at dawn I cleaned up and hid the proof I was there. Took the deerskin and stuffed it in my bag. 

"C'mon Al!" I yelled.  Al followed me. In the early evening, I came across more wolves.

"Al?!" I asked a bit scared. 

A wolf came near me. I petted it. I'm still alive. Or am I? Okay, I need to chill the heck out. I sat down. They came up to me. Food......oh...yeah. I got my backpack out and pulled out some meat. I gave it to the wolves they ran over and ate some. But Al laid down next to me. He wanted a cracker. 

"Here you go, Al," I said sweetly as I gave him a cracker. 

I heard a noise for a second. A jet? No? 

"Shit that's a helicopter looking for me" I yelled. I got up. I grabbed my backpack. Al began to whimper not looking back at him. 

"Stay here puppy it's safe," I said. 

I began to tear up. Then I began to run. I stopped at a tree 5 minutes later I stopped because something was moving in my backpack. I didn't have zipped up all the way. A head popped out of the bag.

"AL!" I yelled in surprise. He barked. 

"C'mon Al," I said. Then I picked him up and zipped my backpack. And began to run with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later I came across the same building I escaped from. I then realized the rainforest was all fenced in so no one could escape. Just hide. Which explains the lack of animals. 

Then I heard a yell "081304 is back!" People began to run towards me. Wait what? 

The guard that I talked to me in the cell came up to me and said "C'mon let's go to the head boss"

"What?" I asked.

"You escaped record time and came back in record time." She replied.

"So you put me in jail to escape?" I asked.

"The 'big boss' will explain." she said.

"Okay," I replied.

We walked up the hill and there sitting in a big chair was a strangely familiar face.

"Hello." The person said.

"Hi," I said scared.

"What's your name sweetheart?" she asked.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes, you" she replied calmly. 

"I'm Gracelyn Ricci," I said. There were gasps made by people behind me.

"Gracelyn?" the leader said in disbelief.

"What I do?" I asked.

"Come with me  Gracelyn" she commanded.

"Okay coming" I replied. Then I put Al in my bag I didn't zip up so Al wouldn't die on me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do think will happen next?

Why do you think people are surprised about Gracelyn?

What is this place she's at?

Where is it?

Any better names for pets anyone? Should the dog be a boy or girl?!

Comment, Vote, etc.